Is the Charlie Charlie challenge real?

I know it probably looks silly. It's all over Twitter though and I guess it's supposedly some old Mexican ritual to summon demons. But do you think it's real? Are demons really being summoned? If they don't blow on the pencils, how else could they move? Also I suggest you don't try it, because once you summon the evil spirit, it may taunt you afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• y all this fuss bout this thing lately/

• people don't know a shit about summoning demons it's more than this bullshit that's just physics and gravity

• No

I asked to summon Snoop Dogg and it still worked.

• It's bollocks but what it is encouraging is quite stupid and risky though.

• It's mere superstition, PLUS what mexican is named fucking charlie?

• Carlos = Spanish (mexican name )
      Charlie= is how you say it in English ...

• wasn't trying to seem like a dick but seriously charlie charlie and they say its a mexican ritual? lmao

• lmao hahah i was laughing at that too... saying its a Mexican!! he might be Chicano lol

• bullshit, charlie is for snorting.

What Girls Said 2

• Most of my friends have tried it and they've all said that it doesn't work. But supposedly when you speak to one spirit all of them can hear you so be carful

• its not real!