Im in so much TROUBLE! HELP?

Okay so im at school it's the last period of the day and i have algebra, me and 2 friends decide to ditch and as im walking down the hallway after...15 minutes of ditching, who do i see walking my way? MY MOM!! Omg i almost died. I had my shirt pulled back after my mom told me to undo it so it could be tighter and it lifted up and my midrif was showing. So im like oh shit. And my mom see's me and snaps. "I can't trust you!, you aren't even in class!, your shirt isn't down!, etc. i try to stay nonchalant about the whole thing while getting scolded through gritted teeth in the hallway. Then she says it "you are never coming back to this school." I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal to ditch this one class because im failing, we have 4 days left and she told me there's nothing i can do to raise my grade, so my thing is what do i have to lose. I swear im not a bad a bad kid i dont ditch often, im a virgin, dont smoke, i usually do what in told. So on. So i mess up and now she doesn't trust me. And i can't call anyone or anything. Im so upset. I really fudged up and i get that. I dont want to leave school thats the place where i can be myself, where i can talk and people listen. Where my friends are, my crush everybody. Now she might follow me around at school. I dont want that either what do i do? Help me!

Most Helpful Girl

• no one is gonna follow you around, just relax.

• She's done it before and she's done it my sister too.

What Guys Said 2

• she's threatin u it seems no?

can't u report her 2 da school's boss?

• They won't do anything

• Tell your mom what you told us here. Admit you screwed up, apologize, and tell her you want to make things work at this school.

• I tried she doesn't want to hear it

• Give her some time to cool down. I would bet that she did some rebellious things herself when she was your age.

What Girls Said 1

• Why is your mom at school? I'm sure it was an empty threat. Just promise her you won't do it again and make her like breakfast in bed or something to butter her up and get her on your good side.