Do your dogs sleep in bed with you?

• yes you're male
  • no you're male
  • yes you're female
  • no you're female

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes she does sleep with me
    by the way you could have just left two options only since it already separates girls and guys.

What Girls Said 14

• Every night, she's in it right now while I'm still out on the couch watching TV.. I'm pretty sure she thinks it is her bed and she is gracious enough to let me and the cat sleep in it with her.

• Nope because they're likely to chew stuff in my room and also they bark in the middle of the night, take up the whole bed, fight each other randomly while I'm trying to sleep etc. My cats would be allowed to sleep on my bed but I shut my door to keep the dogs, my family and the night time monsters out, so unfortunately no cats for me either :(

• Yup. It's very comforting, knowing that if someone breaks in, he's literally right there.
    Plus he's fluffy and he lets me use him as a pillow sometimes 😍

• She slept in my bedroom if that counts. Always in her crate and never in the bed - she never wanted to be in the bed. I've since moved out and haven't had another dog for a few years (that was the family dog). I'm thinking about getting another dog, but it's unlikely they'll sleep in the bed as there won't be enough room. There's hardly room for two people!

Nice username by the way.

• I don't have any dogs but if I did, they sure could sleep in the bed if they wanted to, I don't mind at all, I love dogs too much to not let them.

• Yes, my two dogs and cat do, I have a king size bed and they all sleep on one side lol

• Cool. I have two pitbulls.

• I love pitbulls, I had one but she passed away about a year ago. Now I have a medium size half lab half terrier and a huge lab, he's like 110lbs lol

• I voted D, BUT :3 my cats do when I'm home. And if I had the freedom to allow my dog on my bed, I 100% would.

• Yes, sometimes.

• Yep, always has, always will.

• Yeah I do sometimes, but ever since I bought her a big doggy bed she's abandoned me. Lol it's okay more room for me 😝

• Nope, I don't have any pets

• I would if I had a dog.

• Yes, but only now when they're old

• No. She's always right out front by the door or on the driveway. Don't let her in

What Guys Said 7

• Both of them do. I don't know how they did it, but I am 6'1" 200 LBS and I have a female GSD and a mid size male Basenji mix (Size of a large Australian Shepherd) and I'd wake up in the morning with both dogs curled up some how on or around me.

The Shepherd usually would sleep between my legs or just on the edge, and my arm was usually around the Basenji, snuggling him (He likes to be snuggled... Basenjis do.)

I have a queen size mattress now and all of us sleep quite well on it.

• I did when mine was small enough to jump up on the bed. Eventually he became too big to be on the bed. They are very selfish about the space they will push you to the edge and use the rest of the bed for themselves to stretch out on.

• He sometimes does, but never near my feet anymore. I kick hard if something touches me surprisingly in my sleep and he sometimes licks my feet to get my attention and I just kick out. I was in track for 5 years and xc for 2, so I can safety say I have leg strength and honestly thought I killed him twice. Now he sleeps either on my thighs or tries to get on my neck.

• No but as a kid one dog did when I was at the campground for a while

• When I had dogs, no they didn't.

• I don't have any pets

• When they were alive, once in awhile.