Is 16GB enough for iPhone6 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it is. I have 4200 photos, 70 videos , 22 apps and still 2.5GB left.
    It really depends on if you want to download movies or songs on your phone, because I don't have any (except 14 songs).

• It's still enough for quite a lot of songs and possibly a few movies, I think.

• True that. One song has about 8-10MB, so I could download 100 songs and still have 1.5GB left😁 @electrollama

• Looked it up. Depending on bitrate and resolution, between 1 and 50 movies, and if you're storing typical mp3 music, somewhere on the order of 100 days of music.

What Guys Said 6

• Back in my day, i had to make due with my 100 Mb flash drive for all my files for school. That was 8 years ago. You'll be fine.

• Back in MY day, we didn't even have hard drives! Just two floppy disk drives... one for the program disk, and one for the save disk... LOL

• yeah that is enough; you can always delete things you don't really need

• No it isn't

• More then my tracfone has

• Nope. Not close

• No most defiantly not. Go for the 32g

What Girls Said 2

• Every time I upgrade I get an iPhone with more memory than the last. I'm now at 64GB, that is enough for me. But it depends on how many apps and photos you have/take.

• yeah its enough.