Okay so how do I get piece of shit kids a little older than me to back the fuck off with out havering to beat there ass?

Okay so I am 14 gonna go into 9th grade next year and these kids that are going into 11th grade and trying to get on the girl I love with my whole heart I don't want to kick there ass cuz then they will go get there tough mother fuckin bros and I don't know if I can take them

Most Helpful Guy

• Just assert yourself. Let them know that that's your girl. And if they try to hit on her again, you will haul it and hit them. Hard. A good threat like that, with a good enough build and muscle, usually convinces people to back off. Especially if you mean it and you're confident. If they threaten, call their bluff and try to make them hit you. Usually they back off, once they learn you're serious.

• Alright I can take them I'm a big kid and have kicked there asses before but then they bring there buddy's so I call my cousin but I want to deal with it myself I am pretty built too I use to be pretty damn fat lol but I guess it all payed off when I started to workout and build

• Then use that bulk and stance to your advantage. If they got even the brain the size of a pea, they'll at least know to back off.

• Alright thanks man but if I end up kicking there ass I don't want them to come back with there buddy's

What Girls Said 2

• Is she your girlfriend or a girl that you have a crush on?

• just ignore them.

What Guys Said 2

• Make friends with them. Keep your enemies close.

• They will probably gang up on you. You should talk to the girl and ask her if she likes any of them. If she doesn't then believe her.

• She doesn't but they seem to be always looking at her every where we are at

• You won't have to worry about anything if she doesn't like them. They're probably jealous you got the hottest girl in the school ;)

• Lol and thanks man