Drinking? Help meeeeeee?

? Soo im throwing a party and like im still 17 i still live with my mom soo im going to buy alcohol just some beers, smirnoff, and ron (um I don't know if thats the right way you say it in English lol) anyways but the problem is that my mom is going to be upstairs and I don't know if she will notice that were drinking, what can i do!
ps. I reeeally wanna drink?

The problem is that is all set now i mean people is coming theyre bringing alchol, i already bought mine so i meaan..
Ok and like she's obv going to find out, what can i tell her? Becuase she gave me the money to bought it i mean she doesn't know that is for that but what if she asks me wheres the money that i gave you :0 :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it easy with the big guns. Stay away from vodka, if you aren't Slavic then chances are dearest Mother Nature didn't provide you with vodka-tolerance :D

What Guys Said 6

• oh she probably can via the smell

• OMG, ask your mother if you can drink and tell her you really want to drink. If she says no, she's a shit mother because she should understand you. If she says yes, give her a kiss and go drink.

• You probably shouldn't do it at home lol. Unless you ask your parents, my parents don't care if I drink.

• Drink at the beginning not the end and drink some juice after to make it seem unnoticeable

• If she's gonna go with a chaser, she better stick to one drink and one drink only.

• Dont do it your to young and Its her house

• You can NOT DRINK.

What Girls Said 4

• She will notice! Just don't do it.

• You know that no matter what you do she'll find out, right?

• Um, don't drink underage? It's something super silly.

• She's a Mom. Trust me , she will know.