Vent about ABSOLUTELY anything you want? Anything that bothers you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still can't get over how my dad told me that "Bananas have too much sugar" because I ate a banana at 10pm? Wow, mind your own business and stop comparing the sugar in fruits with refined sugar because IT IS NOT THE SAME. If I wanted I could live off of bananas, nobody will take my bananas away from me 😠

What Girls Said 7

• I hate it when people try to spread anger, or when they're in the wrong and they ask for people to reassure them that they did nothing wrong, and like you tell them "oh hey domestic violence is not okay" and they downvote you and try to reason out that shoving a person to the ground is okay because he regrets it now.
    I hate religious people who assume they know you and say you're going to hell" when they're freaking underage and have no idea what they're talking about.
    I hate narcissistic b*tches who think the world owes them just because they're beautiful
    I hate that people value beauty and s*x so incredibly much.

I hate people who make me use the word "hate" and just bad words in general! I hate that I'm even letting myself forget my manners right now!

But I really appreciate that you asked this question, you're awesome.

• oh my gosh how in the world do I take this down. I'm so ashamed of myself

• I miss my girlfriend too much. I miss living with her and being together all day. We barely see each other now and it kills me but I can't complain because I would be the most selfish person ever if I did. Too many things are happening in her life right now so I just have to be patient but I miss her so fucking much I'm really sad :(

• When I've finally found balance in life, i. e. relationship, family, friends and career, my inner peace goes a bit off kilter due to a constant underlying worry, that something bad might happen soon. I feel like that doesn't allow me to enjoy my happiness as much as I would, if I were living mindfully. That's sad that when things are finally perfect, you still can't let go enough to allow yourself to experience too much happiness, just in case :/

• i want ice cream BUT MY BROTHER FINISHED IT AND THE STORES IS LIKE FAR FAR AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE AND NOW I'M SAD :(

• I already vented on mytake lol

• I am such a lazy piece of shit and I never do anything interesting and I'm useless at going out and being involved in the world and too stupidly shy and inept at everything and unmotivated, and I keep messing up my own life just by procrastinating and for NO REASON, and I can't even keep a regular sleep pattern like a normal person and keep in contact with my friends who probably think I'm such a useless bitch, and I'm a disappointment to my Mum probably, and my siblings who're 11 and 12 are more together humans than I am. And my skin looks fucking awful because I'm on my stupid period but also probably because I don't eat proper meals or get enough sunlight. And I say stupid things all the time. And really it's no wonder that the guy I love doesn't love me back :'(

• I'm too nervous to meet my boyfriends friends and that makes me upset. I am not good with new people and I'd just want them to like me. but I am so shy!!

What Guys Said 7

• Only thing bothering me is that Dwight didn't get his flagrant 1 upgraded to a flagrant 2. When Al Horford got a flagrant 2 for his hit, and Dwight's was the same exact play.

The NBA screwed over the Grizzlies last year when he threw a "hit" against the Thunder and got suspended for game 7 of that series. I don't see why we couldn't get that type of Love...

• When referring to "he" on the Grizzlies, I meant Zach Randolph. Which was even worse because he's their best player. So why couldn't we get some fuckery like that?

• Not on here it always come back to haunt you in some way

• I've been rejected recently and I fucking hate that I fell for her because she was such a flirt. I can't believe I didn't notice she was fucking flirting with other guys in front of me. Maybe it was because I didn't want to accept it. It's not like she ever ignored me, she would always text me and sometimes sent a good morning text. I'm really disappointed in myself; why would I ever fall for someone like that... One good thing is that I am graduating high school and will never see her ever again (hopefully).

• THESE JEALOUS MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SLANDERING TOM BRADY WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING PROOF. YOU HONESTLY ARE TRYING TO TELL ME 2 PSI WOULD OF MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THAT 38 POINT RAPING? FUCK ALL U HATERS. U WISH TB12 WAS YOUR QB. YOU WISH IN 14 YEARS U WENT TO 6 SUPERBOWLS. U WISH YOU HAD THE GOAT CALLING YOUR PLAYS. SWALLOW SLOW YOU ENVIOUS HATING FUCKS... Lol ok Im done. Thanks bro solid post here aha.

• why can't i just fuckign talk to her, god damn im such a little pussy, can't do something as simple as say hi, hows it going? Fuck me

• Aw you are cute; I hope you can talk to her soon I'm sure she will love you <3

• I usually keep my emotions intact. I tend to bottle feelings down you know. It's good for you

• Um... I really want to have sex with a hot girl with no strings attached. *sigh* alas, tis not possible.