8 page term paper due tomorrow, any advice?

I'm so fucked! I have a 8 page term paper due tomorrow at 12pm for my poli sci class and I only have 3 pages done,,, any advice on what I should do?, imma go jerk off to get the blood flowing, I foots fees the geese to think

• just go to sleep u stupid ass
  • Ur fucked
  • Get started on it! U can finish it I believe in u

Most Helpful Girl

• ohhhh no no!! get your butt started on the essay!!!

What Girls Said 11

• First: Get the hell off of this site, facebook, twitter etc. Second, just start typing. You can do it. I have completed 20+ pagers in 10 hours and received high grades on them. Topic selection, research and all. It is very doable. Good luck

• Get off GaG, don't even bother waiting for people to answer your question, don't check notifications from your phone/laptop, and just keep your mind focused on getting your work done.

• It can be done. I only ever look at my work 2 days before. I never attend lectures. I always get top marks and when I'm done I still know very little about the topic at hand.
    You have to find a few significant points that will direct you all the way to the conclusion.
    For each paragraph, wax lyrical about that point. Google a couple relevant quotes and throw in a couple references.
    You may not get the best grade, but it's all about what that point adds to the work in terms of shaping it and pushing it towards the conclu'. I don't know what you're writing about, so sorry my answer was vague.
    Either way, it can and will be done. I've done it with every exam essay and every coursework essay.

• Also try and do the rough draft today and wake up 6am tomorrow to complete it.

You will have 6 hours. Polish it up. Do the references. Make sure the presentation is perfect, so you don't lose unecessary marks.

• It is called the ART OF BULLSHITING DUDE

COME ON MAN

• Dude just get the crap done. There's literally only two options: Do it or don't do it.

• Get off GAG and start typing as fast as you can.

• why are you on gag then?

• Do an all-nighter, people are the most effective under stress!

• Shit I relate to this so much. I hope you can get it done. I mean don't kill yourself trying to finish it if you really can't; but you're almost halfway there, and you will feel so good when you've done it and handed it in

• Time travel?

What Guys Said 16

• I've done 12 pages in 6 hours with the help of procrastination... YOU CAN DO IT!!
    Lol now get off this site!

• This is how you write essays.
    As @XNicholeMariex3 has said... its ze art of bullshitting bro.

• Seems like you're already good @ bullshitting your way through things, so this should be easy to you

• Your only obligation to finish is your motivation. Don't finish it if you don't want to. Just think about the reality: the consequences of not finishing with quality and the work you put in. I bet it's some fear related to your apparent obligations that got you where you are.

• Put on a pot of coffee and pull a all nighter even if you can't finish it you can still get as much done as possible. Maybe next time you'll start ahead of time and make sure you start it with enough time to finish a assignment that large.

• 2 hours a page isn't that bad, man. If you're double spacing, this isn't difficult at all, especially for something as mentally non-taxing as poli sci. Get some caffiene in you and do as much as you can. Turn in what you've got at 11:55. If your final grade is wrecked, retake the class later.

• Get one page per hour for the next 5 hours. You need a sense of urgency. Go, go, go!

• Look let the paper flow from the heart than you can write it quickly. Perhaps you can write some of it in the morning but do not go too far.

• It sounds like what you need to do is write 5 more pages.

• pull and all nighter and bullshit it so you can at least get like a C or something

• When life hits you get up amd tell life you hit like a bitch

• You're doomed. Take your ass from here and start working on it.

• I would just bs most of it and be satisfied with six pages.

• Study bro... u can do it!! Stop messing around this page and get 2 work.. chop chop!!

• you have so much time. get on it. stay on here and you're fucked

• Get off the internet, and jam that paper out. Anything's better than a zero. Now get to it!