Europe or North America (I'm mainly talking about the USA here)?

Ignore politics and any other reason related to that, but which do you think is better? As in, which is more interesting? Which is better to travel to?

• Europe
  • United States

Most Helpful Guy

• Europe has many countries with different cultures and a rich history, plus great food depending on where you are.

USA has no culture, they've only existed for a few hundred years and the main dish is a burger at mcdonalds.

Seems an easy choice to me :)

What Guys Said 13

• Europe isn't nearly as militarized, not nearly so willing to intervene with military force everywhere in the world, and then cry poor about health care.

• Europe tends to have socialized healthcare, so why would they cry about it?

• Exactly, while we claim we can't afford it, because of the hundreds of bases overseas, and how many wars, at the moment?

• Canada > Europe > America

• So regardless of politics and such? USA for sure. We have 5 temperate zones to visit and a coast line with warm beaches like 4 times the size of Europe's.

They do have architecture, and better transport to get around though, I will give them that.

• Well we may have to simply disagree there. I see major problems when a first world nation can allow for a small amount of the population to have 5 yachts and a jet while many starve. that is not a sign of civilization to me. And as someone going into the teaching profession, it is not intelligence that is the problem, it is education and proper support/ goal setting.

but this was supposed to be a topic with no politics and I don't want to keep exploding the askers notices.
      the beauty of america though is that we each have the right to believe these ways we do and fight to make it so.

• Europe you can walk down the street without fear of being shot or guns. The food is real and not modified, the lifestyle is richer. Most the people are rude but the women are easy.

• My mom came from China and she says no where beats America. She says Americans are the friendliest and most welcoming. Europeans tend to be more reserved or something I guess. Personally I'm more attracted to European culture than American culture although I agree with nalaa that America's nature is among the most pristine and untouched in the world.

So in terms of travel definitely Europe .

• United State
    ,,,,,,,,,

• Depends on what you like to do?

• If you come to the US don't fuck with US cops. Most are cool but you never know when you will bump into the wrong one.

• United States any time, if you have the drive to work hard and the intelligence to accompany it, you will indeed become wealthy. Can't do that in Europe - socialism.

• I have the sense you grew up in a privileged suburb... Well I did and I used to think that way, and then I moved around some and realized just how unfair it is and not every one can make it with drive alone.

• wow man, I was not expecting this when I logged back in... I guess I'll leave you alone then. Hope you have a nice day then I guess.

• @ccp16 yeah you too man, I wish you the best of success with your PhD program and I hope you do good things.

• Europe by far is the better choice.

• Europe definitely for traveling.

• Each has its benefits, neither is better than the other

• Europe for sure.

What Girls Said 4

• Europe is more interesting. Different kind of lifestyle and culture over there. The US and Canada (where I live) are way too similar in that regard so there's not much novelty when travelling to the US.

• Europe for sure has more cultural attractions. I like the US more nature wise but Europe is pretty diverse as well. It depends on what you want

• MHO so far...

• You knwo I think you said what I was trying to say better! I was saying how the US has more temperate zones and beaches and such, but they have more cool buildings and such.!

• I couldn't answer that... I've only been in America...

• USA!! <3 <3