On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you with your life?

I am about a 6/7 out of 10. It has potiental to be higher for sure! I am starting a job which means no more volunteering!!! And I am starting college in Sept. I worked too hard to have negative people come and fuck it all up for me. It has happened one too many times. It has been people who of course don't deserve my happiness. No more of that bullshit. I am the happiest I have ever been in over 5 years. So I now know what to do to keep my happiness. Joy stealers piss me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, congratz on starting a new job & college. All the best. Never stop chasing your dreams until it becomes a reality.

I'm happy to be alive. My life could be way worst. Im thankful it's not and its actually not all bad. There has been a lot of wonderful things that happen to me as well. The past few months I've been having a lot more responsibilities than usual and its been leaving me super drained and doesn't give me the time to do something fun. But Im still thanking God for being alive and for the other good things, for the fact that it couldve been worst and for the strong belief that better days are definitely ahead!

• On a scale of 1-10... Im a 10 because I am that much thankful to be alive

What Guys Said 12

• I'm feeling about a (2 * π) / 10

• I'm at a 8ish. I got a new job too which means hopefully I'll be able to go see my parents more often. I've figured out what I want to do after college and college football is only about 3 months away.

• I'm at an 8. My career life is starting to mold itself now! :)

• Ehh 6-8 it varies from day to day.

• My life feels like a pinball.

I have no idea where it is headed and there are all these loud noises and sudden shocks firing me off in random directions.

• I'd say I wish my life remains the way like thing for the rest of my life

• Wow that did not make sense.. I wish that my life remains the same way for the rest of my life* durrr...

• I'd say somewhere between a five and a six I guess.

• right now a fuckign 10 outta 10 but thats because im under the influence, bu tnormally im about like 4/10? xry for ty[os

• 5/10, I dont even control it. I'm just here for the ride, its been ok so far

• Probably a 9

• I feel like I'm at like 3/4, I'm under way too much stress.

• 2/10 at best.

It's been a rough decade.

What Girls Said 4

• it's around a 7, so I'm content.

• I would say a 6 or a 7. I am fairly satisfied with my life but there is room for improvement.

• 9/10 for me

• A 7 and I know it could be better :)