Have you ever been attacked with a creamy bakery product?

bumpppppppp

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be attacked like that!!

• I'll tell you the story later as to how we got 7 full bags of fucking CUPCAKES, DING DONGS, SUZIE Q'S ETC.. we had so many that we started giving them away around the hood and smashing them into peoples faces ^_^

• It ain't my fault... well this time it was >_<

• You BAD CHILD!!! *BONK* *BONK*

What Girls Said 11

• No... lol... have you?

• YES!!! all Imma say is this, we someone got out hands on 7 full garbage bags of zoo zoos and wham whams (candy/junk food) at 1 point it got so bad that we started just CAKING our homies. Ya know smashing them in their faces around the hood LOL

• haha - that's funny... zoo zoos and wham whams - are they soft or hard?

• If you can name it we had it twinkies, Suzie q's, ding dongs etc and they were all still in the package so you can already guess how that felt while being thrown at full power to somebody...

• All the time, actually. Tends to happen when you're in a relationship with someone obsessed with baking.

• no never happened

• Yes i have several times and i think it's only okay if i can still eat the product after I'm attacked with it otherwise it's a damn waste. As my momma would say: "the starving children in Africa would literally kil for a piece of that"

• Not yet...😳😳😳

• I want that to happen. I'd eat the cake. :)

• No but I've attacked a cupcake before

• I'LL THROW A DANISH PASTRY IN YO FACE

AND A CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUT AT YOUR SHIRT

• No, but I have attacked others on their birthdays.

• there was that one incident with that disgruntled eclair

• No, I never have

What Guys Said 11

• No but I suspect @harakiri 's tendency to harass pastries may have to do with her being traumatized by a certain creamy bakery product when she was a kid.

• Chuckle. That's sort of out of date now, I think, though didn't someone throw a pie at Bush a few years back?

• LOL it'll never go out of date (¬‿¬)

• At bushh? Omg why did i not know that!! I wanna see that!! I love it when people throw shit at Bush 😡😁😁“ψ (`∇´) ψ

• Sadly, no. But I'm hopeful that I'll be able to lasso myself a lady who can bake.

Attack me with baklava. Please? 💚

• No, because they are too expensive and too delicious.

My cousin was actually attacked with cake, though. I think it is a waste.

• This is why I follow you haha
      When I'm not fundamentally disagreeing with everything you say you say all the right things haha

• Yes, when I quit my job at Tower Records more than twenty years ago. I got a pie thrown in my face. They missed and hit my shirt.

• No but I have been attacked with pizza ( true story ) and it was right before I had a date to tsk, tsk.

• LOL serves you right... like sagari told me when my computer broke right as I got a new game -_-

• I see...#HawkHadBadLuckThatDay

• haha yeah but I made it to the house that's all that mattered.

• Yes a donut

• No.
    But I've attacked plenty of them.

• No, but everyone should know how to defend against a piece of fruit.

• Yes!!!

There were no true winners :)

• No, that's still on my bucket list. For now, I must live vicariously through The Three Stooges.