What nicknames do you have/have had?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Nicknames that I like or at least don't mind: Tabbie, Tab, Tabs, Tablet (my Dad used to call me that one :') ), sweetheart, binbag, prawn (those two my sister and I call each other; it's how we relate lols), hoopy frood, zarking photon, Tabbiecat, Tabsy, Cucumber (my Mum calls me this when I call her on the phone because for some reason whenever I call this photo of a cucumber I sent her ages ago comes up), Princess of Darkness (my stepdad did not mean that one as a compliment but I like it), T-Cake, Tabitha Kitten, bro

Nicknames that I dislike: Tabloid (what my stepdad used to call me), Stabitha, Mahogany, 'the witch' (I'm indifferent to that one in itself actually it's just the way it was always said)

What Girls Said 11

• people here have made up many lol, but the most popular are Anna and Banana, or Anna Banana :P

• Eileen
    Jackie
    Buknai ("baldy") because I was born with a natural mohawk)
    Leng-leng
    Jack

• My actual name is Carissa and my parents call me Rissa. For my bestfriends they call me Rissriss and for my crush he calls me Ahma (meaning grandma in Chinese) xD

• Claire, clarees, booger, boogey, boogey monster, clousiana, Carl

• I have many nicknames but their is one that I can't get rid off "Kuku" it is guy's name for god sake yet many of my family members call me by this because they can't pronounce my nickname given by my parents.

• My nickname is "Boo Boo", by my mom and dad, and my boyfriend calls me "Kay Kay" or "Kaya".

• May or, may may

• "Di Di," "Miss Death," and "Dräi". (Last one is used only by close friends and family)

• My friends used to call me "croach" for a stupid reason. don't ask :P

• Dee dee and bitch

• Hanny, Hannah Banana, all the same old things. lol.

What Guys Said 11

• Well back in high school I was called the zen man lol because I was also calm, centered and never lost my temper at all. @mistninja314 calls me LittleHawk, my sisters call me curlylocks because of my immensely natural curly hair, @justbanannaz has refereed to me as goldillocks ( reference to my hair lo ) and @xnicholemariex3 made up some really weird thing but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

• During my elementary years, my friends have called me polly pocket because my name is Paul. Aside from that, cuddles, huggybear, sweetie, hun, babe/baby, and so forth from my previous relationships

• My names Nathaniel.
    Most people call me Nathan.
    Some call me Nate.
    A select few call me Naynay.
    My sister calls me Nay.
    Annoying people dub me Nate the Great.
    A few dude bros proclaimed me to be Nate-dawg.

• My name is Tristan so most people call me Trist, T, or T-Bone. I hate being called T-Bone so they say it to annoy me

• I only had two really. It was "Fat Oa" and "Ghost".

• Vic (pronounced veech) its a play on my last name

• Penguin. it is the only one that comes to mind.

• In boot camp I was called tripod...

• Leroy Leo and Tiger

• Lieutenant Dan

• I was occasionally called bigbird on my bball team for being tall, innocent and a dork. My real name is Karl, so i also get "Kaaaarrlllll... (That kills people) and "Crrll" from Walking Dead, apparently.