Ok, so I really like this girl, but I never have the courage to say anything, she's a freshman im a junior, how do I start a conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her questions about herself, like about her hobbies, what kind of music she likes, favourite books, films, tele programmes etc. and take an interest in her answers. You'll know what interests her to talk about then :) . Compliment her but on something specific; don't just tell her she's beautiful, mention something you particularly like about her appearance, or a personality trait she has that you love. Talk about school things a little maybe like what you think of different teachers or something like that because you know you have that in common.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Hello, what's your name? I couldn't help but notice you have something on your face, I think people call it beautiful?" Lol jk jk. You should just start by introducing yourself and get to know her, ask for her phone number if you guys have a common interest or something you can make a date for. Ex: she wants to see a movie or something

• Say "hey sugar tits, ever slept on a bed that folds down from the wall?"

• Lmao i dont think it works like that, we're both really shy

• Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Just say hi and introduce yourself like you would to anyone.