Is it sad that I think hugs from girls are like anti-depressants?

I dunno, this could be my sub conscious putting girls on a pedestal but anyway..
when girls hug me i get all nervous and flustered, heart goes slightly crazy and it makes me feel happy, like I'm actually cared about.
No, I'm not perverted and want boobs to be pressed against me, although that's a bonus.
Hugs from guys are different because it's just awkward, it's almost customary to cry "homo" at the slightest glimmer of what is perceived as homosexuality.

• I like them too
  • i hate hugs
  • I only hug girls to feel boobs

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is not a gendee thing, I think hugs are special.

I love them!

• Thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• that's so adorable lol =]

• aww.. thats really sweet.. want a hug?

• lol I'd love a real life one tbh

• Hugs for me from both sexes are really comforting. Maybe you think girls are very fluffy to hug with lol.

• Yeah I suppose they are quite fluffy lol
      Plus, girls normally have good hygiene and smell nice but guys don't really give q fuck about that

• Aw, don't be so sad. *hugs*

• aww that's so sweet.

• Affectionate touch actually does cause your brain to release Oxycontin which makes you feel good, so yeah :) *cuddles*

• You should of answered earlier, I wanted to give mh to the person who gave an opinion like this

• Haha thank-you :) , and that's okay; I would have but I answered as soon as I saw the question so I couldn't really

What Guys Said 1

• Of course not. That's partly why God created them that way!