Are You Superstitious?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to sports I am.

I remember in the first round when the Warriors played the Pelicans, in game 3 when they were down by like 20 in the 4th quarter. I put my cup on my t. v. stand and leaned back kind of in doubt and praying for a miracle.

They started to go on a run, and I got thirsty. But I didn't want to move my cup because they started the run when I set it down.

I do this shit a lot. If they're playing bad I'll turn a light off or even watch it in a different room, hoping for some magical turnaround.

And if they're playing well, I won't want to mess with anything.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• Not even a little bit. When I was a kid I would have a lucky sweatshirt but when I realized I was just deluding myself with confirmation bias I dropped that nonsense. Self delusion can be a powerful thing causing us to count the hits and ignore the misses which can be the case with all superstitions.

• Nah man. I don't really believe in those

• Nope, but I listen to the stories and keep them in mind.

• I'm trying!

• The only thing that might be a superstition for me is I feel really uncomfortable if a calendar is displaying a future month.