Is it a good sign when a guys family likes you?

He also likes you and notices you get along well with his parents and family. But its slightly complicated mainly cause he could be a player type..

• Yes its a good sign
  • Hmm best to stay away

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is a good sign, but you should care about the relationship between you and the guy, not the whole family. Try getting to know him better, go out with him and stuff and see how it goes,

What Guys Said 1

• Yes its a good sign, how else could it not be?

What Girls Said 3

• Get to know him better and you'll find out for sure if he's the player type. If he turns out to be a player, don't continue to be around him.

• Its a good sign when a guy notices you get along with his family and friends

It means you are relationship worthy

I mean what kind of girlfriend would you be if you can't even get along with your boyfriends family and friends.

I always am concerned about that with my boyfriends family and friends. They love me especially compared to his last girlfriend but I feel as if one of them hates me or something. I am not doing my job and it is just going to cause conflict.

• Getting along with his family, is a huge plus :)