Would you call the airport about a bomb threat to not miss the flight?

Or train station to not miss the train?
Say you're stuck in traffic.. would you do it?
Have you done it before? xD

*No, I'm not stuck in traffic. I just read about someone who did it for his girlfriend.

• Thanks for the idea! Now I'm never going to miss a flight! ^^
  • What kind of question is this? No! That's crazy!
  • I did it and I'm still paying back the hefty fine! DO NOT ask me about my time in prison!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know how this idea got in your head, seems a bit excessive.. I'll miss the flight bubs lol

• I read about it lol..

• Is the guy still in prison by the way

• www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...t-two-years-prison.html

I doubt it. It happened days ago. I don't think they believe he'd attempt to flee the country.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I did it and I'm still paying back the hefty fine! DO NOT ask me about my time in prison!

• Just to think of such a thing is very troubling to me. You would inconvenience probably tens of thousands of people, the airlines, and their flights. Leave them stranded and stressed out, and cost countless millions of dollars in delays, investigation, etc. Not to mention frighten the whole nation! You have no idea what a bomb threat would do on that level. And men and women are out there working hard, trying to resolve the situation, when you were so self-centered and ignorant that you called in a bomb threat that was not real? You would also invalidate other such threats. Haven't you ever heard the expression, "Never Cry Wolf"? Please grow up and learn about personal responsibility and social accountability to your fellow man.

• I would give you the email address of that guy so you can write him, but the newspaper did not print it, sorry.

• no I wouldn't do that hahaa. be funny as shit though.

• yeah, and very romantic... lol

• @sobg71124 I very well know all the negative repercussions it can potentially cause, as well as all the hassle it will create. that being said, im a fucked up person that laughs in the face of other people's agony and misery. that is where I draw the line in humor.

• Well, at least you are aware of it.

• 1|0
  • I think if I call the airport, Tell them there is a bomb on the airplane or airport, I will miss the flight. And I am sure about that!

• Numbers are easily traced. You would get caught and go to prison.

• You could make a stop at a pay phone on the way xD

• Maybe, but pay phones are rare these days, and even then you have to be sure there is no cctv on the pay phone or you'd still get caught.

• I don't think I fancy MI7 OR MI5 knocking on my door thank you

• Nah that's odee! lol

• Well that's crazy even for me.

• No, that would be very selfish of me.

• Its a felony you're crazy.

What Girls Said 9

• Hell no! That is beyond stupid and immature. I would call that childish but even there are some better behaved, more aware children who wouldn't dare do something like that.

That's a significant waste of manpower because one person was so disgustingly self-absorbed that they forgot the legitimate atrocities which occur from real life bombs? There's also some likelihood that the people conducting bomb threats may get lazy and miss a step or two or three some time later in the future because of the self-absorbed assholes who call in and report fake shit.

• I think the craziest thing about this news to me was the fact that he was 33.

• WTF does he have some sort of mental problem?

• I don't know. It was just a small article about what happened and what's going to happy.
      Maybe he was just CRAZY in love xD

• Omg... O_O No
    2. bp. blogspot. com/-ETBuYRSlBlQ/U4ip-DT0S4I/AAAAAAAAB7M/A7V98ejRoHo/s1600/lavelle-shaking-head-o. gif

• Just ONE word TWO letters.. NO

• Um no because that shit can and will get traced back to you and toll be in some serious doo-doo.

• Yeah, no. Some guy did something similar here a few years ago.

• Sounds stupid.

• Hahaha, good idea, thanks.

• Hahahhaha.. I've never thought of that. :)

• NOOOOOO!! I won't. -_-