Do you think this was quite rude?

I work at a gym and this girl came over to the desk and I looked at her and she looked at me and asked her if she needed any help, didn't say anything and then directly looked at the person next to me (another worker) and got help from them. I've just moved to another country so it made me feel semi worthless almost

Most Helpful Girl

• That was definitely rude. Sorry to hear :/

What Girls Said 5

• Don't be so sensitive.
    I wouldn't give a flying sh**.
    Who is she?
    I'm getting paid anyway!

• That was extremely rude. Sorry not every one wakes up with a stick up their bum :-/

• Maybe she didn't realise what she did and was just distracted.

• It was really rude.

• Yeah that was mean of her but their are a lot of people like that in this world

What Guys Said 5

• who knows why she did that, maybe she had a legit reason or she just fumbled for a second and went to the person next to you. either way its over.

• Damn that's cold. Some people just have biases and aren't afraid to slap you in the face with them. That sucks it happened to you but don't worry about her. She's an asshole and you'll find that the majority of people won't just blow you off like that.

• Agreed man, seems arrogant to me.

• Totally was. People with that "holier than thou" attitude tend to forget we all eat, sleep, drink, and breathe the same air and act like anyone that isn't them is subhuman.

• sometimes it happens accidentally. I don't think it was done purposely. she got confused who she should be talking to. don't take it seriously or personally.

• Dont let that whore get to u. Like she is a princess or something! That kinda shit piss me off to

• Kinda arrogant right?

• Lol wtf maybe she kenw that person?
    Either way yes it's rude