How do I display businessman value in a club?

I am a soon-to-be wealthy real estate investor. I wear a suit even in the club...

Most people are so busy just dancing that it's hard to tell them about it... but it doesn't mean they wouldn't want to meet someone like that if they knew...

Also, should I wait for people to ask what I do (not in a club, but in a quieter bar)... or just go ahead and tell them...

Most Helpful Guy

• People don't give a fuck about that when they're in a club. Seriously dude? You probably just strike them as a stick-in-the-mud weirdo.

• one last thing... you're "strategy" is only going to attract gold diggers.

• not the case... and who says I would give any to them anyway?

What Girls Said 2

• Why should that matter? It would bring you the wrong type of attention.

• no it wouldn't... why would it?

• just wait for them to ask.

• maybe but they might not ask... and how would they know I have a million dollars just by wearing a suit... I have to tell them details...

What Guys Said 3

• Why is a wealthy real estate investor asking this sort of question on a site for teen girls to find out what a dude staring at them *really* means?

• u don't have 2 wear suits everywhere bro... it'd look pretendious ;)

• look at you being mr important

lol nobody cares

• yes they do...

• keep telling yourself that :)

• really.. cause they do... you're right... girls HATE successful guys with money...