If you could say anything to president barrack obama what would it be?

i would tell him he's done a good job so far and not to listen to fox news

Most Helpful Guy

• I really think you mean well, and I'm sure you're smarter than me, that's why I just can't figure out how you thought anything you did was a good idea.

• what are you talking about he's done a great job so far

• iraq never had a stable goverment i spoke to an iraq war vet and he said the goverment was never stable

• Exactly.
      I didn't say they were stable.
      They weren't killing civilians quite as much anymore, but they weren't stable.
      Probably means that we should've stayed.
      If you start a job, whether or not you agree with it, you need to finish it, at least well enough that a new terrorist group can't pop up right after you leave.

What Girls Said 7

• Yous a sexy mothafucka. Ignore the people who keep trying to belittle you and negate from your accomplishments no matter what you do right.

• He is pretty fine tho

• Omfg.. o_o I can't believe it. I must see it!!! I have thought about how she met him b4

• @Bards me neither! Adorable idea though! Especially with that whole layer of society considering she's a darker skinned black female and I've heard of black women feeling ostracized, belittled, and dedignified by black men. Yet not only did she get a sexy black man, but he's the first minority president of USA

• I would say congrats.

• I would tell him I can't thank him enough and that he needs a vacation and some hair dye because damn you grey son

• Same. I'd tell him I'm not a huge fan of foreign trade agreement but I like most everything else so far

• I'd tell him to hang in there.

• THANKS A LOT OBAMA

• Congrats, you are better than the other assholes, even if you are not perfect.

What Guys Said 7

• Have a new organization or the OMB take out waste and fraud out of medicaid, department budgets, IRS as it will save enormous amounts of money. Put finacial bounties on those that cheat the system and let nurses, admins etc turn in corrupt doctors etc for huge money.

• I'd say he's done a good job and thank him for fixing the economy after Bush fucked it up. Don't listen to what Faux News has to say.

• You are in business, I am guessing. You know no one gets a pass after 6 years to blame their predecessor. 18T in debt amd climbing and not much being done about it. That will have severe consequences. All he does is intorduce things that add cost, huge cost.

• Look at the deficit increase by years. It's not even close. Turns out frivolous $3T+ wars get expensive.

• can u do a cartwheel?

• There would be no point in saying anything to him. He wouldn't take any of my advice.

• I actually think he is a coolpresident, down to earth, chill but i dont like the way he treats things liike soft and tells peoplejust what they wanna hear...

I prefer Bush tho, He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, but he was funny...

#"Fool me again, Fool me twice"

• I would say you've been arguably the worst president in history.

• why didn't you fire most of the white people in control in office and replace them with smart intelligent black people. we need some more black faces in the government