I lost my faith in women. Is it wrong for me to feel this way?

After reading this poll question (link below here),

GAG Question about Mothers and Sons

the majority of women (regarding the mother question) voted for B, giving me the impression that the vast majority of women are selfish, self-entitled cowards who think just because a person is a man (including the son of a mother) he should feel obligated to treat women with specialty and die for them just because they have vaginas. Even though my mom died at birth, if my mom ever tried to brain wash me into believing that she's better than me more or more valuable than me, then I'll just pretend she was never my mother to begin with and hope she dies in a car crash for her bullshit.

• Yes
    80% (8)29% (2)59% (10)Vote
  • No
    20% (2)71% (5)41% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
"Even though my mom died *giving birth to me*..."

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to the women of your generation who are grossly indoctrinated in feminist thinking.

2|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• I understand where you're coming from. I realize some men are raised into thinking that he is obligated to treat women more special simply because they are women. It makes no sense to me. I hate how some women nowadays think they deserve special treatment from men I ust because they have a pair of boobies and a vagina. While I understand why you may feel the way you do, I still think you need to chill. "I lost my faith in women." That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • You have issues. Go seek mental help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe guys should be taught to respect women, and not objectify them. To be a gentleman.
    Women don't run the world. And you're right, the women who think they are sooo special and should be treated like a queen at all times are selfish. But not every girl is like that. I would want to be respected, as a person, as a human being.
    Not objectified just because I have boobs, and that some guys think that all girls are an easy lay.

0|0
    0|0
    • And should men with disabilities be forced to be "heroes"(risking and/or sacrificing their lives) for women just because they're supposedly "more capable" than women?

• Show All
    • I mean it's not to say that women are as physically capable as men on average, it's to say that while the men do the protecting for women, women should also be just as selfless regarding their lives at risk for the lives of others and have as much responsibilities for their own actions and decisions.

• I agree 100%

• The reason why you got so strange results is because you gave strange voting options...

0|0
    0|0
  • I will raise my sons to be gentlemen who treat ladies with respect and practice chivalry. I will also be a role model for how a lady should behave, but I don't really see how that'll help my son. That'd be more for my daughters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe that'll help give him in idea that not all women are evil and wicked if you do so. So far, I was hardly ever convinced as a child.

• Show All
    • I understand. Have you considered talking to a counselor? I honestly would myself if I could afford it. Even though my relationship with my dad has been mostly fine the last few years, I can tell the past still affects me. It seems you feel the same.

• I don't know. My father was just too busy to the point where he wasn't able to be there for me throught out my life as father and son so I currently live with an uncle who's single and low income. I don't know if he has enough money for me to borrow so I can go for counseling.

• Way to make your mom proud. Go ahead lose your faith in women, because there's tons of guys out there who don't have women issues.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't give a fuck. I never knew what kind of a woman my mom was anyway. I'm sick and tired of you girls and your self-entitlement issues and act as if men owe you something because of your genders. All I want in my life is to be left the fuck alone in peace.

• Then get off the net and hid yourself away and become a hermit. Seriously, stop feeling sorry for yourself.

• not wrong at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• "if my mom ever tried to brain wash me into believing that she's better than me more or more valuable than me, then I'll just pretend she was never my mother to begin with and hope she dies in a car crash for her bullshit."

dude... sorry but that's sick... :/

4|1
    0|0
  • You are beyond disgusting.

3|0
    0|0
  • People don't realize that while some boys are raised to be chivalrous to women that's not the point. The goal is respect for others. To I hold doors open for women? Yes. Do I also hold it open for men? Yes. Being raised chivalrous doesn't mean we place women on a pedestal. When we give up our seats, it not because we see them as weak or in need of our help. It's because we want to do something nice. It pisses me off when women get bitchy when a guy holds the door open. Or one day on a bus there was a pregnant woman and a guy offered his seat and she bitched him out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some women are just damn ungrateful these days for the common courtesies men do for them.

• Absolutely, it's like when you compliment a woman and she says you're full of shit. Like, damn bitch, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Sorry for telling you the effort you put into yourself was well worth it.

• A few things here. First, look at the answers to that question real closely. Most women said that, while they would teach their sons to be gentleman, they would teach respect of both genders.

0|0
    0|0
    • But they never said that they try to be good examples as how a lady should behave (for their sons).

• The question said nothing about that so I don't see why they would mention that specific thing.

• Women are selfish sometimes, I love them but it's true ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's a bit of a leap in logic.

I understand where you are coming from, but don't jump to extremes, you'll only make yourself unhappy.

1|0
    1|0
    • Well I don't want to have to deal with any more self-entitled people based on their genders because this actually affects my life and family relationship and I'm tired of all the bullshit I hear from many people.

• Treat everyone equally or you get corruption and self entitlement, that's what I say. I wouldn't lose my faith in women over a few dumb bitches on GaG though, what do they know? lol

1|0
    0|0