Has your life been better since you deleted your facebook?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I delete and reactivate my Facebook all the time. Life seems to be a bit less drama filled when I take breaks from any social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have Facebook then I deleted it and I don't go on there any more but if there was something I wanted to see on there occasionally sometimes I'll reactivate my Facebook and go on there sometimes but since I deleted my Facebook page life was better of Facebook cause I didn't have to see things on Facebook I didn't wanna see

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have many friends on Facebook and I just deleted the ones I couldn't care less about, leaving me with 18 Facebook friends. I only use it to write comments on all the pages I've liked. So there was never much drama on there for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait, I deleted my facebook? Whaaa?

0|0
    0|1
  • i was one of those clever people who decided not to make on in the first place :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I never deleted it, just stopped using it. I check in maybe once a month because I have a few friends who occasionally send me a message. Then again, I never really used it to begin with either.

0|1
    0|0
  • better as a butter

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never delete my facebook account... never!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It has improved immensely facebook is such a superficial waste of my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deleting all internet accounts will do better for me exclusively this one,

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just MIA on there, I get emails with updates about bullshit, but I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0