If you were Kate Middleton, what would you name the royal baby?

No mock answers please, that's getting old.

Since she's a princess, her parents couldn't choose a name that was too edgy. But there's a lot of girl names that are classic and beautiful. I would definitely make Diana her first name. I wouldn't consider Charlotte. Her middle name could be Alice, Beatrice, Helena/Helene (Prince Phillip was born the Prince of Greece), Victoria, Adelaide etc.

Really, guys? I shouldn't have let you answer this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny, I predicted the entire name of the baby: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. I won my family bet. My mother kept saying for the next 24 hours that I should've placed a real bet.

I would've named her Charlotte. It's nice to have a name that's yours. And then still honour her grandmother and great grandmother in her middle names.

What Guys Said 8

• "Trendy" names are so selfish for parents to do. It's a trend that's been happening a lot in the last decade but now some of those kids are big enough to voice their opinion about it and most hate their parents for naming them stupid crap. She should just stick to something classic. Trendy names come and go so it may seem tongue and cheek when a mother first gives their child a "trendy" name but that's because it's trending at that moment. In like 5 years it won't be trending anymore so they will just end up having a really weird name that most people won't get the reference to.

• I also didn't look at the time stamp and realize that this is an incredibly old topic...

• Those are female names from my family:

Yeshim
      Didem
      Yasemin
      Asli
      Sevgi
      Ecrin
      Ipek
      Yagmur
      Yeliz
      Vahidé

Do you think I shouldn't name my child those? Why care what shallow people say?

• It isn't about you caring what people say it's about whether the kid will care. You're still only seeing things from your point of view and not the childs. I don't know about those names specifically. If they're family names and part of your culture go for it.

• spaghetti

good?

• Lieutenant Ringo

• David After David Beckham

• But only if the full name is "Princess David After David Beckham", anything less is unacceptable.

• Envy (this is just to take up space)

• Royal Jelly

• I shall name her Shownice Sheenickua Middleton. She shall be the ruler of all happily ever after Kingdom.

• Silver spoon beyatch!

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly like the way they named her =]

• I would have gone with Diana

• I like Victoria and Alexandra. Diana would be my first choice too.

• I like Olivia!