No one belives me and I have to deal with this medical condition help?

starting months ago i started having really annoying fast heart rate and fluttering and annoying chest/stomach sensations i visited the doctor and he did all kinds of test i am telling you dozens of test but nothing came up he said you are a perfectly healthy individual and said its anxiety no matter how many times i visited him , it got really annoying so i visited another doctor and he said the same , then i went to a third doctor and this time he actually gave me a medicine and said i have GERD , its a condition that causes stomach acids to shot back up and cause pain, discomfort, skipped heart beats and really annoying feelings , he said i have this condition and the med should help me , it did for a little while but everything began happening again i visited him few more times and he reassured that things look great but i am like " no its not i still have skipped heart beats and discomfort and digestion problems " but he insisted i keep taking the med for a while , it never helped though , my parents and relatives make fun of me and call me scardy cat and shit and they say its anxiety and i should get over it , i even been to physcaitrist and its all useless i can feel that it has something to do with my stomach and the med are not helping me anymore , i have no anxieties and mentally speaking i am very strong and healthy and anxiety doesn't really cause heart burn... the doctors think i am a lab rat and eveyone else is making fun of me i just want to get my problem fixed but no one is willing to help where should i go? what do i do? its gotten to a point where i just want it to end even if it means taking hardcore drugs without perscreption I don't know what to do its ruining my life idont want to do anything or anywhere...

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally don't like providing information that I can't easily source a reference to, and this one involves something I read about years and years ago and I don't remember where so I have some hesitation. But I run into similar issues, especially with noticing skipped heartbeats and stuff, so I'll pass it on anyway.

It had to do with some people being almost hypersensitive about their body. Some people seem to be just too in tune with what's going on that they notice every little abnormality, things that most normal people wouldn't even notice. Most tests are set up to handle the general population, obviously, so they have natural variations built right into the test. Because they happen to everyone. Typical people just don't notice them happening. But if you do, you'll be noticing all of the 'natural variations' and they will feel unnatural. You notice the 'statistically irrelevant information', essentially.

So the doctor is looking at your test and seeing it land exactly in the 'normal' range, and knows that you are fine. But you are feeling every little murmur in your heart and are thinking you are one bad day away from major heart failure or something.

I don't remember the 'why' behind it, it's been too long. It might have been something to do with a larger concentration of nerve clusters there or something, I don't know. But it described the way you were feeling and what you were experiencing.

I think the only thing to do, really, is just put faith in the medical system that you are falling into normal parameters and just realize that you are just feeling all the stutters and stops that happen in everyone without them knowing. Your nervous system is just running too high of a fidelity or something.

What Girls Said 1

• you have to see a counselor.

What Guys Said 2

• y is it so unbelievable? everythin could b possible...

• I don't know i really dont they find it easier to deny my condition other than help me , i just dont feel like doing anything do you know how it feels like to feel your heart no beating right 24 hours a day everyday for months? not ot mention the pains and discomfort.

• See a doctor hell even a dentist