Which group do you feel that are socially hated more and discriminated the most worldwide, Jews (both Orthodox and Non-Orthodox) or Black People?

Blacks - Several centuries of Slavery, lynching and social discrimination
Jews - Almost 5 millenniums of general persecution.

• Jews
  • Blacks
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like it's become more socially unacceptable to be hateful toward black people as time goes on and that they don't necessarily have anything to blame them for. But in regards to Jewish people I often hear hateful things slandering their food, their beliefs, their history, and their "ways" because no one really ever stands up for Jews, black people had/have people like MLK, Rosa Parks and our president. I have yet to hear about a Jewish activist and that saddens me.

• Just out of curiosity, are you Jewish yourself?

• So basically, you're racially mixed.

What Girls Said 4

• Blacks probably.

• You forgot the Irish people too. They were treated like scums by the English .

• True but I'm talking about on a worldwide basis, not just one country or region of the world.

• Black people, and if you said neither then you are seriously living a very sheltered life.

• Currently, black people.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm black but I say Jewish cause although my ancestors were wrongfully enslaved for years, Jewish people have been persecuted throughout history and the holocaust happened, so many died. If you were a slave, at least your somewhat knew your daughters and wife might live, if you were Jewish, they went straight to the gas chambers.

• blacks i'm afraid

• Jews have been hated by nearly every group.

Black people are different. Slavery wasn't even forced on them. They had actually been enslaving each other long before the white man showed up and hopped on that train.

• Their own slaves weren't dehumanised and abused though like the white people did. They actually had benefits.

• Yet another Confederate sympathizer

• No, I do not sympathize with the confederacy at all, it's just that it pays to be historically accurate.

• Well, it almost seems like humans are hard wired to hate my people, anti-semitism was more of a European thing.

• I don't know. I've actually ran into plenty of Black and Arab Muslims who have blatant hatred for Jews.

• Yes, except pretty much every single group of people hate blacks and dark skin in general, in regards to the Arabs, their word for black is the same as their word for slave, so yeah...

• Black people without a doubt. Ethiopian Jews in Israel have it the worst. Far worse than blacks in America or Europe .