What would you tell your younger self?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something like..

"Fuck it" <-- Learn this phrase.. this phrase can sometimes be a bigger stress reliever than exercising.

What Guys Said 16

• Study harder and don't waste your time.

• nothing... just a spit on his shitty face

• Live a little more. Take more opportunities. Don't worry about what people thought about you, look at them now.

• Lay off the soda. forever.

• Work hard and work early towards your passions. Don't let anyone deter you, not your family, not your friends.

• Don't hesitate and just eat those magic mushrooms already, because they will change your life for good.

• Hey stupid, don't do *any* of the stuff you were about to do, and get a job!!! *frothing, snarling, and spraying*

• I hate my younger self. I would kick him in the stomach.

• To first seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and then all else shall be added unto it.

• Dude puberty not that bad

• Grow the fuck up!

• Eh, you're doing fine.

• dont be a bitch ay lmao

• Don't buy that sword, it won't look good on your shelf. Better buy the curved falchion, moron.

• It get better, tell him the name of a girl I wish asked out the first time I got

• Love yourself, do what you like to do. School is just about grades, if you like something to do for example specific niche go dig into example programming. Do it.

Remember to have fun with friends! <----------------- Many younger people don't even know how to go out enjoy and talk with their friends. Go to parties! ;)

What Girls Said 9

• To not sweat the small stuff.

• Don't hesitate. Do more. Get more education and practical experience. Be kinder. Most importantly do what you want and worry less about what others want you to do.

• I'd tell her that she mattered. And not to let what people said about her discourage her. And I'd tell her to wait until she was 100% ready.

• "Whatever you are thinking of doing. Don't do it you idiot" (That's basically it)

• Think, and think some more before you make a big decision

• You are wonderful

• Eat right, then you wouldn't have to be focused on losing the weight.

• Please love yourself and fight off your insecurities

• love yourself before looking for love... cliche but true