What do you think of my song?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks... is it good enough? I created all the beats, synths and vocalsmyself with the following programs, Fl Studio and Mixed in Audacity

Updates:
I''m not trying to promote my music, but merely just want second opinions please rate

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Songs are generally 3-5 minutes long. Yours is too short. I also can't tell what you're singing about.

It might me good in the eyes of people who generally enjoy dubstep, but I don't like dubtep at all (except Deadmau5).

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks anyway bro, this is like super short, to keep people's attention spans, as we all know teens these days are very impatient

• basically i rapping about how rappers say shit on the mic, but dont mean it and how i sold a million records in one week

What Girls Said 1

• its very nice.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks, your too kind, it was joke thing , i just reused old stuff from a year ago

What Guys Said 3

• good... even if i have different taste LOL

0|1
    0|0
    • Hehe lol thanks, its was supposed to be dubstep. futuristic song, like tron the movie

• Ehh not my preferred style of music -_- buut its still preedy good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sloppy. Almost not even listenable.

0|1
    0|0
    • The rapping or the beats?

• Show All
    • Probably not. This screams AIDS.
      Besides, I don't go to clubs or do the twerk so you've got that going for you.

• just remember me when i reach the top, selling millions... Colonel custard done know, big up uk grime/dubstep ting dunno