What do you think of my song?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks... is it good enough? I created all the beats, synths and vocalsmyself with the following programs, Fl Studio and Mixed in Audacity

I''m not trying to promote my music, but merely just want second opinions please rate

Most Helpful Guy

• Songs are generally 3-5 minutes long. Yours is too short. I also can't tell what you're singing about.

It might me good in the eyes of people who generally enjoy dubstep, but I don't like dubtep at all (except Deadmau5).

• thanks anyway bro, this is like super short, to keep people's attention spans, as we all know teens these days are very impatient

• basically i rapping about how rappers say shit on the mic, but dont mean it and how i sold a million records in one week

What Girls Said 1

• its very nice.

• thanks, your too kind, it was joke thing , i just reused old stuff from a year ago

What Guys Said 3

• good... even if i have different taste LOL

• Hehe lol thanks, its was supposed to be dubstep. futuristic song, like tron the movie

• Ehh not my preferred style of music -_- buut its still preedy good :)

• Pretty sloppy. Almost not even listenable.

• The rapping or the beats?

• Probably not. This screams AIDS.
      Besides, I don't go to clubs or do the twerk so you've got that going for you.

• just remember me when i reach the top, selling millions... Colonel custard done know, big up uk grime/dubstep ting dunno