Any weird food combo you eat/used to eat?

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• ketchup wid spaghetti,... although i find it decent

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything weird for me but there was a nutella and cheese question on here one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to dip bread (non toasted) in ranch dressing. I've been doing it since i was a kid, and my family always thought it was weird. I also sometimes make peanut butter and cream cheese sandwhiches 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • i like mustard & mayonnaise together on my sandwiches or cheese hamburgers

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to put mustard on a lot of stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I still eat pizza with pineapple. I also don't understand why people hate it so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • sprats + pickles + mayo sandwich

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• The "weirdest" food combos I like are pasta with mustard + tomatoes and crispbread with cream cheese + jam :D I know this is not THAT weird.

1|1
    0|0

Toasted hot dog buns and mayonnaise.

Yeah... that's probably the oddest combination I've put in my mouth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rice with soda. Don't judge me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to eat cooked and chopped hot dogs with eggs and ketchup in a bread sandwich.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was little my favourite sandwich was cheese wiz and pickles. And I have an uncle that does cheese wiz and jam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese with apples. Its. To that weird. But I'm the only person I know within my family and friends that likes it sooo much lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • wasabi on roast beef

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and strawberries. After seeing the movie ratatouille, I had to give it a go ;) it taste amazing by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A Clausen sliced pickle wrapped in ham , dashed with salt and pepper dipped in ranch. dressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dipping fries into chocolate ice cream. I'm not into that anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember having 'butterspoons' as a child. Just a spoon full of butter.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did that. I would also run my finger through the butter on the table before dinner and just eat it >,<

• pizza and vanilla icing

0|0
    0|0
  • salt and watermelon. not super uncommon

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to eat pickles and cake batter.

0|0
    0|0