Why is everywhere in the world mixed?

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to be around white people. Why isn't there a place where only black people can be at? Like Africa, why did white people settle there. I don't want to be with just blacks because IM racist but because white people are racist. If not out loud then lowkey. Y'all say racist shit online and then come smiling in our faces. NO. I hate this whole mixed together thing SO fucking much I want to cry. I watched the movie The Butler in class and its made me despise of white people and I'm no longer friends with my white friends anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, you basically hate me since I'm white? You're judging everything based on stupid racists and a movie based on the 1950s. I don't like people hating me, especially if they don't even know me... :c

What Guys Said 11

• Is it your time of the month?

• That's abrupt, what have your white friends done wrong by just existing? What would you think if your best friend started rejecting you because your skin colour?

That being said, the way it is now isn't very natural, but it's how it is. I'm not racist at all, but for example Europe isn't black people's native home (dark skin is useful in environments with a lot of sun, while light skin is better when there's less of it). But over time it's grown to be like this and you should just accept it and move on, there is no such thing as a place where only people with a certain skin colour live.

• Sub-Saharan Africa is pretty much 100% black, with the exceptions of Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

• That movie was... not historically accurate. You might do well to read about it on Wikipedia. You might do better to stay away from racial grievance-mongering films like that and focus on the people in your own life. Have they been so horrible to you as to warrant being shunned for their skin color alone? Sounds like you're the one harboring racist attitudes here.

• Seriously, the article for that film has an entire section titled "Departures from the facts of Allen's life," it's so bad.

• That's a bit sad you dropped those friends like that but if that's how you feel most of Africa is pretty much black. It may not be the whole continent but if you stay in certain areas there's a good chance you'll never see whitey ever again

• Also, if it's just white there's plenty of other countries/continents of other races where you'll pretty much never run into a white person.

• I am not going to give a long advice like others did bcz :
    1- I think that u r a troll
    2- Talking to a stereotypical person is just like talking to a wall.
    Anyway , its called a movie for a reason. It can be modified so that all the people watching it will like the movie. Dont be affected by a director , idiot.

• my best advice to you is don`t watch any more movies

• Ugh you sound like the average ranter on Tumblr. Anyway, you watch too many movies.

• I'll pay for a one way ticket to Haiti.

• Whatever, racist little girl. Grow up.

• and I'll add--it was black people who sold black people into slavery.

What Girls Said 7

• How about you try to get you're attitude in check first. Calm down. Not all white people are racist. But we all know you are.

• okay... youve crossed the line between standing up for you're self and discriminating. you're being very racist. not all white people are racist. i come from a very racist city. its also multiculteral. there are a lot of racist white people, so i know. there are a lot of racist Asians. and columbians. and blacks. racism is a plauge that affects all races. NOT just whites. saying all white people are racist and avoiding/hating them is literally one of the most racist things you could do. there is no where to go where you will get away from other races completely. sorry, you'll just have to make peace with people. treat them with respect, and hopefully theyll treat you that way too. if they dont, then thats their problem. theyre the messed up ones.

• Why the racism?

• I'm sorry if that is the experience you have with white people. Hope you can find out that not all are like this. maybe it's due to the area you live in. Shame on them. But pls don't lose hope on us. there are very friendly open minded people out there. Maybe it won't make any difference, but this comes from a christian white girl that is dating a moroccan muslim (he is not black, but he sure isn't white). What I mean is, not all white people are like that: Prejudiced.

• What do you mean?

• Stupid lame ass troll.

• okay, I understand your angry and whatever, but if your friends weren't mean or racist towards you or other people. there is no need to blame them for the racism that others put upon you. don't judge an entire race of people because the ones you've met or seen haven't been the ideal human being. everyone is equal, but no one is the same.