Why did Obama unleash tornadoes on Texas?

Why did Obama make the tornadoes in Texas? Is this a precurser to his inevitable invasion?

• He did it out of spite
  • To kill as many good Christians as he could
  • He thought Josh Duggar was there
  • To show his almighty power

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and New York legalizing gay marriage caused hurricane Sandy and all kinds of nonsense like that. It's the evil liberal atheist gay agenda that's the root of teenage pregnancies and school shootings as well.

• You nailed it buddy! And that woman on Craigslist that had her belly cut open was at fault because of Obama making abortion legal!

• lol thanks for MH.

• Anytime and hope your sister writes some more books!

What Girls Said 4

• Obama is secretly the leader of the illuminati. he and josh dugger are having an affair. but they got into an argument on why zayn left one direction and obama unleashed a government issued pack of tornados to track and kill josh dugger. but the gps's were ganked and they faulted and were sent to the wrong location. also, oprah is the Antichrist. dont you read the news?

• Oh come on, we all know Jesus did it.

• Jesus/Obama same thing girl same thing

• HAHAHA!!
    _______

• Ahh it's my long lost pal!

• Thanks Obama.

What Guys Said 15

• Of course, tornadoes in tornado alley, the obvious culprit is

http://i61.tinypic.com/123xy6d.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/ztt7kk.jpg

• http://i.imgur.com/g2DMsDW.jpg
    Because Christians are ruining the world

• Oh how dare you strut in here to my question and give the best answer so quickly!

• and yet... Yasser Arafat somehow convinced many mainstream Irish politicians that he was some kind of nationalist leader.
      Whereas of course he was a violent religious maniac little different to Osama Bin Laden. markhumphrys.com/...h.left.israel.politicians.html

• Lol it's quite cool

• Lol but he devastated Houston too man and we're a blue city
    I just barely got power back xD

• You really should write a letter and send a few hate emails!

• Obama is like the American version of Greek Gods lol damn obama

• And he will be making an executive order to be president/dictator for life! How can we all sit back and watch this travesty?

• I wish we could vote GW as king and his brother Jebber Chebberz queen for life!

• Rained yesterday. Probably is all Obama's fault.

• It really is! He is the anti-Christ weather manipulator!!!

• Why wouldn't he?

• I was thinking the same thing

• That's just where he happened to be standing when he realized he could unleash tornadoes...

• Yeah, but he has to be elected by people, so if anyone, they themselves "the voters" brought the tornadoes.

• Exactly! I just wish I had his super powers.

• i thought they were caused naturally LOL

• They were always caused from Obama. If something goes wrong it of course is his fault. They changed the name of the San Andreas fault to... you guessed it. Obama's fault.

• San andreas Gta

• The worrying thing is you had to make it this obvious so people would know you're joking.

• Hmm not sure how to make this not obvious. Are there really people making tornadoes?

• No but is Obama a communist, atheist, Muslim dictator, hippy, pussy who wants to rule the world/surrender to ISIS? Nope but there are idiots who believe it.

I would be shocked if there isn't some Bible thumper in America who is convinced God is punishing America for voting for Obama with tornadoes.

• Bahahahaha

• Obama can't get someone to design a website adequately, you think he can control the weather.
    Yes I kno itz jk

• Obama doesn't spend effort on anything so it couldn't have been him.

• Omg you are so funny! He is always on vacation! More than Bush!

• Maybe he didn't

• Yeah, cause humans have the power to do that, great logic you got there

• Great sarcasm meter too!

• Because it's all Obama's fault. Even the earthquake in Nepal. Damn you Obama!

• It's unreal. The damn dinosaurs would still be here too if it wasn't for that meddling black man!

• That Moslam foreigner should go back to Kenya where he was born!!

• I am fed up! He took away all our guns, destroyed the economy, started false wars in the middle east and now is making tornadoes!