Are you a liberal or a conservative?

I'm very curious to know the percentages of liberals and conservatives on here. So are you a liberal or a conservative?

• Liberal
    67% (12)48% (10)56% (22)Vote
  • Conservative
    33% (6)52% (11)44% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Liberal for the win

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderate conservative

0|0
    0|0
  • Conservative

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Moderately Liberal crew checking in. I used to be libertarian. Then I went to college. Got 2 degrees, one of them being political science.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

My view on politics can be summarized this way: every act should be legally allowed except initiations of force, and a government should exist whose sole function would be to retaliate against initiations of force.

0|0
    1|0
  • liberal coz i'm a young boi 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm English .

1|0
    0|0
  • Conservatives tend to irritate me less, if I had to choose. I'd probably be best described as a libertarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • This site is excruciatingly liberal. The coalition for reason is very weak...

0|1
    1|0
  • nether actually i voted labour in the UK election because they dont want to screw things up more than they already are like the conservatives have already and will continue to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% Liberal.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a political spectrum Im considerd conservative but in actuality Im pro freedom and support any policy that limits government's influence on our lives including lower fincacial regulations to legalized gay rights.

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhere in between

0|0
    0|0
  • self styled anarchist

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderate, though I lean conservative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neither