He keeps asking me to do it?

I'm 14 and he's 16. I really like him but he keeps asking me to do it with him and I told him no and he said he's going to break up with me. I want to wait until I'm married but if not then, then when I'm older. I don't want him to break up with me but I'm not going to do it with him regardless. Sorry, the "s" word makes me feel uncomfortable. And I honestly don't want to lose it to him. I don't know why. I just don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he keeps pressuring you to do something that you don't want to do, than you're gonna have to break up with him especially if it's sex. If you told him that you aren't comfortable with the situation and he keeps pushing for it and is just threatening that he'll break up with you he's not worth it at all. You are for one too young and I give you props for wanting to wait until marriage, but you seem like you could do better than this guy. Honestly though, if you don't do something he may push you too much one day and you will end up having sex with him, and the fact that he's trying to force you to do it now just means that he may just break up with you when he gets bored. In my opinion you should break up with before you make a mistake.

What Guys Said 6

• You don't want to lose it to him, and you want to wait until marriage.

Yet you don't want him to break up with you.

Seems like a break up is inevitable...

• he must accept yer pov... so... ;)

• Hahaha the THE S-Word!!! You're too innocent :)

Anyway, if your boyfriend cares about you, he understands and waits. It'll end up in a breakup, you know this.
    Losing your virginity is a precious thing, only do it when you feel that you're 100 % ready to do it

He thinks more about sex, he's still young, let him gooooo, let him goooooo, Don't hold it back no mooooore

• He sounds like a jerk honestly. He should respect your choices. AND you and him are damn young for that !

• Break up. Why stay with someone that just wants that? He is breaking the law dating a 14 yr old where I live anyway

• Alright. What is your question?

• What should I do to make him keep liking me?

• It's not going to happen. He wants the one thing you aren't willing to give. Plenty of fish in the sea!

What Girls Said 3

• If the word sex makes you uncomfortable , you're too young to be having it. If he breaks up with you for this, that's his loss

• If he can't wait he's not worth it I'm also saving my self for marriage and vice had to tell a few boyfriend to fuck Off don't be scared to do the same

• Tell him to man up and break up with you then and stop making idle threats because he looks like a little btch.