Rate my drawings 1-10 (pic)?

Rate my drawings 1-10 (pic)?
what do you think?
do i have talent ot no?
rate 1-10 and why

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are beautiful especially bottom girl 9.5/10

What Guys Said 6

• Interesting, but the chick on the bottom needs to stop hating life...

• As a fellow artist, I think those sketches deserve a 4/10

• Sorry for not rating, but I think there's definitely some talent there. I really like the way you draw lips and hair. But these are more like sketches, do you have any finished works? Also are you studying anatomy? It's very important!

• i finished an art school. But it was several years ago. look from the angle i took this pic, its makes them look not proportional

• Ah okay. I wasn't implying that the proportions were bad, by the way. But yeah, do you have any completed works or are you a sketch-artist?

• i draw only when i like to draw and for myself, so yes i think i am a sketch artist

• 8 out of 10. You definitely got something artistic.

• Finally a drawer over here
    Nice, miss
    I can't draw humans for shizzles :/

• 7.5/10 nice

What Girls Said 7

• I think they're nice =]

• 9/10 first I was going to say the proportions are off. Then I remembered that art isn't a photograph and had character. Good work.

• Yeah you got talent. The 2nd one especially. It's great that you've incorporated prominent shadowing in it.

• A 7. You have much talent.

• 5-6
    You'll get there

• 10 You have talent for sure. I wish the first sketch had a nose outlined though...

• You have talent. You need more practice and you need to learn more about anathomy to perfect your skills.

6/10