Has anyone ever went to a physcic?

Have you ever gone to a physic? Did things the physic told you would happen actually happen? Or did you ask the questions?
i went to a physic and I believe her. I asked some questions and she helped me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's a physic? Like a physicist, like Einstein or Stephen Hawking?
    Or do you mean psychic?

• by the way, a "physic"ist should be able to make predictions for you; that's there business and why it is the most important of sciences.

• Omfg. Dumb ass take a hint. A psychic.

• OMFG child, learn to spell!! Physicists like me see that word and think of physics, not psychics. And most psychics don't believe in Wicca.

What Guys Said 5

• Some of them might be real, I really don't know. Be careful that they aren't just giving you a cold reading. After asking you simple questions, they pretty much gather information and tell you things that you indirectly told them already - that's fake.

But if they just look at you and tell you details you know they couldn't have known, that's real.

• You mean a person who claims who can see into the future or contact entities from the 'realm beyond'? Well, that's bullshit plain and simple. They don't have any special powers but most are very gifted at suggestive psychology. Making broad statements that you connect to, and then homing in on your issues by asking tons of questions.

• waste of money... trust me :)

• I didn't have to pay for it.

• Physician? Yes.

• no it is a waste of money

What Girls Said 1

• I went one time.

• Did what she say happen?