Guys, do u agree to this?

when ur messing around with a girl ( Like FWB) u still share an intimacy?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• In any relationship, even devoid of sex there is always intimacy the moment the word 'relationship' is forged :)

What we do is create mental blocks cause we don't want to go to the other areas. hence, words like friends with benefits , booty call etc to demarcate borders :)

What Guys Said 16

• most of times... yup

• friends with benefits is centered around having sex. So yeah if you did have sex, you do share intimacy.

• Yes absolutely I agree with this and wouldn't want it any other way.

• Ha Cuz like when I'm with "my friend" I feel like there's more to just kissing like the way it's done..

• I mean what do u consider as that Intimacy?

• You could role play or talk about a time you two had fantastic sex. You could tell each other stories (true or made up) from your past.

• I don't think it's possible not to share cut some kind of intimacy with someone you're sleeping with even if it's just friends with benefits do a lot of emotion that goes into sex regardless of whether not you're trying to be attached

• I don't do that so no.

• I don't know I've never had a friends with benefits but I think it's not always true.

• Usually, yes.

• friends with benefits is intimacy by definition. But no real romance, no.

• nope... shallow

• Yes 100% the level of intimacy may or may not be as high as a girl friend but it is still a very intimate relationship.

• that is intimacy I think? being close

• Nah not always. Sometimes you just need some a$$ yknow?

• i like friends with benefits

• you have too there has to be something there

• yeah kinda