Guys, what's the body type do you think looks best on girls?

So I was looking in the mirror today at my body, and I was like damn girl you look fine. I mean it's not perfect but it's got a good shape. So I was wondering what guys liked. I was just curious. Me personally, I'm a bit short but I have nice legs. I don't have a thigh gap, but I don't really care. I don't have a perfectly flat belly but it's not huge, but I've got a nice butt. Everything else is pretty well put together. Everything is where it should be. So what do you all find attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• apples yeah 8)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Asking that is like asking what favorite food men have.

Sounds like you like your own body, great!
    That's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • True. I was just curious.

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls who are short and have a small stature, with wide hips, thin waist, round butt, and average weight overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thin but athletic looking girls. https://instagram.com/dannibelle/

1|0
    0|0
  • any body type can look good

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true. I was just curious, you know.

• As long as you got something to grab that isn't too much, your most likely fine. For my taste, I would want something to grab on at the end of the day and normal/chubbish girls seem like that sort that deliver:/

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer everything fairly proportional. No extremely large boobs or extremely large butt.
    I also don't prefer if she has a "child" body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit with curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • wear volleyball shoes, socks, shorts and a volleyball jersey and you will look sexy. just don't wear knee-pads don't

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that would be weird, cause I don't play volleyball. But I think I get the idea.

• i mean i dont play volleyball but i still wear volleyball shoes, im a guy so there's no way i would wear vball shorts, but at least girls like me, and i would find you attractive

• boobs nice ass and flat belly

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to see your face and then decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite body type is the one on the girl I have a crush on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps are nasty as hell. Big a$$ is #1

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thick girls not skinny stick girls. I need something to hold on to (hips).

0|0
    0|0
  • For me:
    No thigh gap=turn off
    Thigh gap= nice legs=hot
    Honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • hourglass busty or slim busty. well in a few words busty.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, as long as she's got something upstairs and downstairs, and doesn't look like a bowling ball made out of meat and skin, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like well built curvy women.. damn extremely sexy to me...

0|0
    0|0