How can people live suicidal tendencies?

Bit of a random topic ik but it's 20 to 1 in the morning and I can't sleep so here we go. How can people live suicidaly? I can't imagine living like that. I understand depression but not suicide, also why do people blame people for suicude? Who's the one who kills themselves? Who's choice was it? Exactly. Inb4 click bait title, inb4 kys faggot, inb4 r u suicidal and yeah also anyone got sleeping tips

No it's not meant to be in sexual behaviour I don't know how 2 change

Most Helpful Guy

• Depression is the number one cause for suicide. I can tell you that having depression myself it just gradually wears you down. People try to reach out but get told "just snap out of it" if we could we would. That does nothing but prolongs a depressed persons angst.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Suicide is pretty much the next natural step from depression if you don't turn it around.

Some people can turn around and some can't. Not much more to say.

• How they live with it, I think, is just a matter of having a tiny little sliver of faith deep down inside that it may get better. That's how it's always been with me at least, I see no possible way that it will, but I still think that it might. Plus, I know my family would be devastated and I care about them.

• individual's choice... not good though

• they given up after being depressed

• bait guy...