Did I do the right thing to the prank callers?

so these young girls have been calling my house for days. And they've called so much that I now recognize their number. Ad when they called today, I told them that I'm recording the conversation and if they call again, I'll give it to the police. I feel really guilty though, like I did something horrible. And I never lie to people and tell them that I'll tell the police. Did I do the right thing though?

Most Helpful Guy

• yup... very good... prankers can b annoyin as fuck LOL

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think you did anything wrong. It sounds like you just don't like confrontation. For some people confronting someone can leave them feeling bad because it goes against their nature.

• It is basically harassment. I would not put with it. You did the right thing.

• I don't see an issue there at all, but usually when I get prank called I just play along. They end up so confused and question their very existence.

• No, call the police, one phone call from them and all prank calls are over.

• Nope. You gotta prank em back. The police is a weak strategy. it's delegation. They might change the number or call from Skype or something. But if u in turn prank them. Then it's over.

• yeah you did the rite thing but when numbers call that i dont know i just ignore it or i answer it and immeadetely end the call XD

• You should have used a scary voice and said you will find them!

What Girls Said 4

• Its totally fine!
    I'm even worse with prank collars, I like prank call them back with my friends and say some funny things (they can be pretty mean if the prank callers are mean.)
    But ya, if they kept calling you over and over again, you did the perfect thing.
    Don't feel guilty cause if they prank called you so much times they pretty much had it coming and they weren't nice at all to prank call you. All you did was scare them off, gj :)

• Yeah you did. It's really no big deal

• Trololololololololololol

• yeah you did.