Do you think religion will ever fall?

As we know many empires have fallen throughout history. Religion especially, Catholicism has been one of the top religious institutions for centuries. Do you ever think one day religion, like an empire will fall?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Invisible Church (sodality) will never fall, because of Who goes to war for it. That being said, denominations (modalities) have risen and fallen repeatedly.

In America today, there are two types of churches worth noting. There are those that understand what they read, and defend it with the sharpness of a Schick razor. In spite being some of the friendliest folk you'll meet, their unwillingness to bend to the selfishness that defines the worldview of Natural Law deniers, means they are hated disproportionately and with incredible voracity.

Then, you have churches that cherry pick the Bible to what's popular, and base their teachings on the shifting sands of the World.

A church can switch from one category to the other in a matter of only three years. All it takes is an infiltration by the latter category into the former, un-policed, wreaking havoc on the inner leadership model and demanding absolute respect for "new" "ideas" while showing little respect for tradition - or its reasons.

However, don't expect a church to easily work the other way around. When the faithful with integrity attempt to infiltrate a shifty-sand church to suggest even a small return to sanity, expect the worldly-minded moonbats to descend hungry for blood.

Here's how it's playing out in the American church scene: The first category I mentioned tends to be very conservative, but not legalistic per se. It's numbers are stagnant. They neither grow nor shrink by very much.

Then there's the latter category. When society defines deviancy down, those churches compromise to appear "relevant." And paradoxically, become less relevant than ever. Once a scandal or two rocks the charismatic leader, the massive surge in new population vanishes, and the older populations continue to dwindle away gradually.

This is how the West will die. Judgement will begin with the church, and extend to everyone else. The Spirit, it seems, is moving to China. And that is noteworthy, given the US debt clock. History is being made and mapped right under our noses.

Research the connections for yourself. It'll be more fulfilling than me trying to simply connect the dots for you.

What Guys Said 18

• It will evolve like it did in the past. The top religions we have today come from previous religions, they're just stories told differently, but after all, it's basically the same, like for example Adam & Eve's story is basically the same as Pandora's box from Greek mythology, just told differently, but the meaning is the same.

• @AleDeEurope: Pandora has only superficial similarity to the account of Adam and Eve. Pandora was curious. At stake with Adam and Eve was more than just curiosity or a desire for food. If you pay close attention, their debate was about the very definition of natural law and man's place in the universe, and on whether "choice" - or something else - was the highest moral priority. And why.

This debate is at the core of most "rights"-to-immorality debates that wage/rage on today. Abortion, gay "marriage," all of it is about Man being his own god, consequences be damned. That is why Adam and Eve is history. Pandora is just a Greek conjecture made in ignorance about a girl filled with insatiable curiosity.

Also note: Adam was not deceived. So he got the lion's share of blame, not Eve. Every other system always blames the woman, including Islam. That is noteworthy. That excuse of "the woman You put here did it" is hard-coded into human nature's inner rebel. That's the Fall.

• It's already fail so much bullshit goes on in churches
    and you know when that happens your better off staying home
    When me and my sister went to church this older man old enough
    to be our dad use to tell my sister how he wish he was her age and my sis was
    a year younger than me and we were both little kids ewww sickos we
    left that church and i visited a few churches too many false prophets out there
    Satan is working on so many people really scary

• Never, God is a life force. Too many things predicted have come true so proof of existance has been established. Currently the details have been broken down into understanding of simple verses. Oprah, Steve Harvey and about 3 million other persons have adopted a single phrase in the bible and have hit levels of success exceeding their dreams.

Religion may change, it's purpose will give way to spirituality and an new awakening. More people are becoming conscious than ever before.

• I will only talk about my religion, actually I don't think Islam will ever fall, well actually it's getting bigger and stronger. Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth and according to some studies, Islam will be the largest religion on the planet by 2050.

• I am a Christian and believe my religion to be true, so I don't think it will ever REALLY fall. However, my personal religion aside, I don't think religion as a whole will ever fall. Humanity needs something to believe in, something to hope for, and even though religions have come and gone the concept of a God has never really left us. Maybe some religions will die out, but I don't think religion (the belief in a higher powe/after life) will ever really go away

• Humanity needs Jesus, not some random thing to believe in. All of it will fall except for Jesus son of God and his followers, like myself and I'm guessing you.

• @sluggognatface

Death is an illusion.

• lol tell that to my parents, brothers, late pets etc

• I think catholicism is on its last legs in western society because of child abuse scandal.

• Hardly for that reason. Keep in mind, it was the LGBT / Sadeans that made it one of their goals after allying themselves with the CP-USA that they would infiltrate churches and bring them down from the inside. So those who most viciously attack the Catholic Church are those most guilty of making it that way. Yet, none of it is either here nor there.

Look at whom they appointed to be the pope - a man who cares more about pandering to socialist ideology than to Biblical fidelity. And consider how the man before him resigned in frustration over the "gay mafia" infiltration into the church that he was unable to stop. Make no mistake: GLSEN and NAMBLA are two sides of the same coin. That coin was born in France under Marquis deSade, and later moved to Germany. You can guess what happened there. And you can guess who turned on them when they didn't think he was radical enough. In America, they found an ally in Kinsey. But they are hardly Catholicism's only problem.

• It already has...

• I highly doubt it. There will always be weak people who need a book to guide them through life and an imaginary friend to talk to before they go to bed.

• nah... very hard... new zealots will pop-up so...

• I believe it could. In my country, there is lots of sectarian nonsense that has been going on for centuries here between Catholics and Protestants.

• Some fade out or are violently extinguished, others gain prominence. Been that way for thousands of years. Society evolves just like everything else.

• Yes, but Christianity won't, It'll last all eternity.

• Institutionalized religion will fall for true religion is to treat others as you would treat yourself.

• Never in the history of humanity. Religion won't fall unless we come to find the truth of the universe, which is probably NOT exactly like any religion... which we unfortunately probably won't find out anyways.

• I believe Scientology is the way, Xenu was a super galatic being that married with enki and the anunakis, then he was angry with the race of his fellow galatic alien beings, so he banished them to earth and exploded hydrogen bombs on them

• Im muslim / and nope never!

• Yes of course it will. It will be a few centuries if not 1,000 years before religion is a thing of the past.

• Probably, one day.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it will fall, but evolve. We will always believe in a higher power, whether it be a deity or the forces of the universe.

• The proportions of which religions are dominant change but religion itself won't fall.

• there's far too many of them

• Yep. Many people are driving away from religion. Possibly the renissance will happen all over again.

• its heading there.