What do you think about these memes supporting Satan (and making fun of Christianity)?

• Hahaha Yes it is true, he deserves more of our (fictional) respect
  • Hahah funny but no, he is still evil even though he isn't
  • Not funny, not evil
  • Not funny, evil

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Funny no, but an interesting perspective nonetheless :D

• Amateurish.

• They don't understand God and most people don't. People should try to help these people rather than hating on them. It is only when they try to prevent you from practicing your religion or teaching your religion that you should fight them.

• Nobody understands God, and this wasn't God it was Lucifer.

• Says the one who said atheists are worse than murderers and child molesters...

• Not funny , just stupid

• Religion is stupid, I agree with you. I don't think it is funny either to be honest.

• Are you really a satanist?

• Not funny at all.

• Yeah I don't think it is "funny" either, but goes to show how mean people are to a guy who really didn't do anything that bad.

What Guys Said 8

• slly... just silly

not a christian myself though

• Hahah they're funny anyone who makes fun of religion is funny

• All either untrue or half truth.

• You are all untrue

• Morals come from the Bible? HA! That's rich, dude. And you're 32 years old. Jesus Christ, my hope for humanity is completely lost.

• @PorcupineCum Well it's more like morals come from God, he just put it all in the Holy Bible. The U. S. A. as a whole moral wise is based on the teachings of God. When Liberal progressive communist politicians "like Obama" get in the way of that, try to change the constitution and the laws and bend the rules that people like George Washington put in place, the country COINCIDENTALLY goes to crap.

• This is why I'm stepping away from religion lol.

• As a Christian, it's offensive.

• But it isn't false... Christianity is what made this true in the first place.

• How do you see my posts as me being offended by my own religion? You even said you're a satanist. You can't possibly have the same viewpoint as me. I think it's best to agree to disagree here...

• It is simply stating things he did in the books that you read. The Satanic Bible actually doesn't mention the character Satan of the bible ever at all not once

• Quite interesting.

• I'm a Christian but the repeated pictures piss me off

• its not even funny. Who made them up, a whinny atheist?

• Yeah funny wasn't the right word, I didn't even think it was funny just... A fresh look at the reality of thing without a spin on it