Why is it so hard for a teen to find a job?

I'm fresh out of highschool and I'm applying at a lot of places yet no one bothers to at least call back
really frustrating af man..

Most Helpful Girl

• As a teen I got a job super fast, where as it took my friend a lot longer.

Finding a job is all about luck.

What Girls Said 3

• You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience without a job. All hope is not lost though I would tell you what I would tell my teenage self, volunteer.

• Because machines are taking over the jobs of people, and now there's a bunch of jobless people all fighting for jobs.

• Is not only as a teen, most of the population struggles finding a job. Hang in there, things are going to get better just don't stop applying.

What Guys Said 8

• Because of government interference in the market. You are a high-risk employee. Your labour isn't worth much (yet). Government interference in the market has priced you out of the market.

• maybe coz u haven't finished skool yet?

• That's true.. That's why getting jobs through connections is a lot easier and faster.

• its that experience excuse...

I mean how can you gain experience without getting a job to gain experience. Job searching sometimes makes no sense.

• Cause no one wants to hire a teen.

• Actually a lot of jobs these days, aren't calling people back. They want YOU to follow up

• you gotta lie on your resume kid.

just say you've been working at mcdonalds for the past 3 years.

• Becuase your a Muslim

• you're a fucking moron

• not even Muslim lmfao anonymous bitch

• That's exactly what a Muslim would say