😆😂Was this funny or what?

This was too funny! Favorite part is when the yellow hazard jacket guy tried to fight him lol😆😆😆😂😂😂

• Yeah they was pretty funny
  • Nah that was messed up
Aw the dude in the hazard jacket not in this version of the video...😫😩😔
Okay this is the one I wanted to show you, it's the sAme video but it's got a hazard guy in there lol he throws punches 😂😂😂
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dh08XEMj85I

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Listen I'm not one for being mean to the homeless but I chuckled honestly at first it was like meh but after the tenth long dick style it kinda grew on me

• Lmaoo too damn funny

• it was kind of funny...

What Guys Said 3

• oh. . . . that's what you meant by hazard jacket. .. I thought you meant. . . never mind

The vid was alright but I prefer tempz and roots. Lyrics + video = beautiful

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

If you want to see "next hype" & "witness the fitness" let me know, I got the links

• It is just plain stupid

• You must have an old guy sense of humor... One of those guys that laugh st the Andy griffin show probably, or the Brady bunch

• @MrLiOn You realized that I would not except someone saying something like he does in the video to.

• lol I'm sure a lot of thrm didn't accept it either why do you think they were ready to fight and stuff lol

• 0|0