If you could be really good at any ONE thing, what would it be?

really good as in like top-in-the-world good!

I can't decide whether being an amazing magician or debater (I can't argue for mah life) would be better...

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably some kind of martial arts and stunts. I'm short and have a very young, cute face, so it would be hilarious to bust out moves and swing from the rafters like Black Widow. Aaaah that would be so cool.

What Guys Said 14

• If I was 17 again definitely soccer player.

• I like your choices

magician would be cool.
    So would debate but I feel like people would hate me :p

I'd also say maybe basketball or some form of martial arts :/

• gee thank you:) and yup, I think I might be hated as a debater - but then again, that'd be perfect for a politician xD
      and yeah, sports would make you famous, and martial arts... no one would mess with you, bandit!

• Well, look at it this way: becoming a great debater will make you a source of inspiration, someone to look up to and someone to admire. However, not everyone would jive with your opinions and might even downright hate them. But that's okay right? You'll get a lot of good but it comes with a bit of bad, too.

• A top notch chef. I would love to be able to just take any ingredients from any pantry and BAM!! bon appetit!

• YESS I'm pursuing a career in that

• haha coudn't imagine a cooler party:)

• That's pretty enticing too. Maybe you could even become famous and open your own restaurant chain. Not to mention being a great cook goes well with the ladies. :)

• in 80s music

i'm good there anyway heheeheh :p

• Golf. That is a great life long career. Wish my handicap was lower.

• Golf is a great sport for all ages.
      I'm sorry, is it too rude of me to ask what is your handicap?

• But yeah, golf really is one of the few sports you can play until your knee joints need replacing from old age!

• There is a formula to it and it is determined by your best 10 scores on 18 holes out of the last 20. It is how many strokes you would get to even you with other golfers. It doesn't bring you down to par but close on your best day. If you shoot par or better your handicap can be zeto or even a plus number. So if your handicap is a -2 and I'm a -12 then you shoot 75 it becomes 73. My 85 becomes 73. We tie. Par is usually 72. It gives golfers of unequal skill a way to still compete by using their handicaps.

• I would have top-notch sales skills.

Rake in that $$$! :-D

• sales in what? well if it was top-notch i guess it wouldn't matter though

• Accumulating wealth. Since I already feel relatively happy on a emotional level. Either that or become a fantastic guitar player, which may also solve the money issue, haha!

• Definitely basketball

• Be the best at Mario Kart, but Yoshi keeps stealing my thunder! >:(

• Probably something like a doctor cause that would rack in the moolah

• be the top in the world at anything and let the monnieez rain!

• Not only that, but I think it would also feel really good to make a real difference in people's lives.

• I wish I was a god like soccer playa

• Geography, my head is like the google earth servers, and I know it's very useless xD

• that would be awesome.. and you'd be smart too!

• Actually it can be very useful if you pair it with statistics. If you're good at maths and geography then there are certain career paths that could be very lucrative.

• and if top in the world.. amazing

• i would like to be perfect at motorcycle knowledge and drving them

• haha "hypermotard" sounds pretty cool - ya need a personality to match!

• Would you like to become a competitive racer?

• Not really. I like driving fast, but i would not probably like the MotoGP stuff that much. I would rather become an enduro or mx racer.

• Probably baseball.

What Girls Said 8

• Mathematical genius.

• intelligent choice :)

• I really would like that as well. Simply because I'm bad at maths even though I've always found it fascinating to see people solve difficult equations.

• Being happy/brining happiness.

• oh aww ^.^ you probably already do that

• You can do that every day though! At least you look happy in your picture, very happy actually. But I know that on the inside this is not always the case.

• being awesome at drawing and have my youtube channel and be known for my talent. sadly i suck at drawing. oops.

• drawing takes a lot of time... i doubt you suck - keep drawing though :)
      whats your channel about?

• ohh like sketchystories!! that would be pretty awesome

• If you'd become really great you can take it far beyond YouTube and sell your services professionally to businesses and wealthy customers. :)

• I'd be the best in academics

• If I could be one thing it would be working out

• Painting... it's my passion

• awesome, I love painting too! What medium do you like the most?

• That's nice. Painting is pretty unique because there is basically no room for error as far as I understand.

• art has no room for errors for it is the expression of oneself... errors only come if you apply science to your paintings (for example: realistic paintings, concept art, etc.)

• Being able to draw... or sing...

• Musician..