What do you think of the recently FIFA scandal?

• Already knew something shady was going on there
  • That took me by surprise. I'm really shocked for what've just read
  • The whole world is corrupted, time to flee this planet
  • I don't trust anyone
  • Meh I don't care
  • What can I say?
  • Here for answers

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw it coming.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think anyone is going to be too shocked to learn that FIFA officials are corrupt - the World Cup going to Qatar never made any sense to anyone.
    I am surprised by this latest development though - I thought there had already been an official investigation which failed to find anything, and that that would be an end to it.
    Unfortunately, this all comes way too late to really do much about it.

• FIFA was corrupted for yeeeears ;)

• Next up, the IOC...
    Go USA! (Justice Department)

• I can't help but ask, why is that us Americans had to fix this shit? Why wasn't it a country that actually cares about Soccer (Football)?

• I'd say the +1,200 workers who have already died constructing the stadium for it in Qatar are the bigger issue here, but if this gets the ball moving to help those people, so much the better.

• Sad part is that none of their relatives are allowed to mourn them.

• They weren't allowed to go back and mourn their relatives in the wake of the earthquake, either. Their passports were confiscated; they're basically slave labor.

• A.

B shouldn't come as a surprise, C is true to an extend but really too defeatist, same for D, E will be true for a lot of people who don't care about football or politics and that's fine.

• this world has been corrupted since the start only now we are able to catch them a bit

• I vote C; I hear Mars is nice this time of the year. And those picture are hilarious.

• already knew, like why would you have the World Cup in Qatar...

• Agree with that, two major events happen on the same year the World Cup (summer) and the Winter Olympics (winter). Only an idiot or a corrupt would put both events in the same season (winter)

• yea and also no offense to anyone but Qatar is a sh^t country to have the biggest sporting event in the world in

• There are many reasons is not a good choice.

What Girls Said 1