How many people actually pay for music anymore?

• i pay for music
    40% (6)26% (7)31% (13)Vote
  • NEVER WHY WOULD I
    47% (7)52% (14)50% (21)Vote
  • i pay sometimes
    13% (2)22% (6)19% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I Chose B and this why. If __ is already rich (I'm talking 6+ mil dollars in the bank) why in the fuck would I help pad his pockets even more? He doesn't need that shit to live an ordinary lifestyle at least LOL.

0|1
    0|0
    • Those artists usually aren't worth listening to anyways. The GOOD artists (non-mainstream) need all the support they can get.

• @Anno_Domini Agreed and I meant to write that somewhere in my OP ^_^

• Awesome answer! I have not paid for it in along time!

What Girls Said 7

• I pay for music.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm definitely not one of them.
    I can't remember the last time I have paid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have an old car. I like CDs for that purpose.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, I pay

0|1
    0|0
  • Artists should be played for their work so I pay for THEIR hard work.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah , Nicki minaj really deserves her hard earned 50 million dollars for doing such "hard work"

• I never paid for Nicky minaj I paid for Eminem yelawolf imagine dragons paramore christina Perri and imma do it again too.

• Nice try FBI you'll never catch me

1|2
    0|0
    • Yes thats it i am looking for u forget about guns drugs terrorists people jumping over the white house fence

• I do. It's a matter of principle for me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I pay because Metal music doesn't get a lot of support to begin with. I go to a lot of concerts and buy merch and I sometimes buy CDs if I REALLY like them.

0|2
    0|0
    • Who are your favourite bands?

• Show All
    • Dokken was pretty good on the guitars because they had George lynch a legendary guitarist. Personally I think he was actually better than slash.

• I like George Lynch, and I don't even think Slash is that good... Though I do love his playing.

• I do. If I made something and people were stealing it, I'd hate that. And besides, I feel like me buying the music is my way of supporting the artist that I love to hear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mainly use subscription services (currently using xbox music, since I use windows and have a windows phone).

0|1
    0|0
    • I own a ridiculous amount of CDs from the pre-digital era. Honestly, most artists now aren't worth supporting, so I just pay a flat rate per month and get to listen to and download what I want to hear (mostly European metal bands and older stuff from the 60s through the 80s).

• I pay when I go to a show... and I buy modest mouse because I want there CDs and or vinyls.. but everything else is free in my book.

0|1
    0|0
  • collectors pay

0|0
    0|1
  • Only losers and weirdos do, but saying that when i owned a iphone i used to download music via the itunes stores for convenience...

Much better quality, and i like the layout but can't be arsed no more to pay 99p for a 3 minute piece of audio recording that i can't even see

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say C will be most popular item

0|0
    0|3
  • Someone's gotta support the bands otherwise no more music

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I really like the band or artist. Most of mine I don't pay for

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. But actually I will listen to the sample first

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't bought an album in years. Everything is free on the internet now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still buy CD's of artist I really like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy records, I started to buy records after I inherited a huge amount of them because my step father died on my sixteen birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I chose B. YOU AIN'T GOT PROOF GOVERNMENT SPIES!!

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't. That's why good music doesn't come out anymore... too risky to try, not enough incentive to learn the skill, non-existent pay and inability to buy food. Music is dead :(

0|1
    0|1
    • Tell that to taylor swift

• Sure, I'll go tell the exception about the rule (and her music isn't good).

• There are still good bands out there. They just don't get major publicity like the sell-out pop stars.

• Most of my music library consists of FLV rips from YouTube...

0|1
    0|0
    • You know you can listen to the audio alone from "Fight Club" and follow it from beginning to end? It's narrated. Makes it easy.