When you think of Iraq, what first comes to mind?

Iraq time!

Most Helpful Guy

• The ancient civilization of Sumer, Babylonia, Akkadia, and Chaldea. The first and oldest human civilizations on Earth. They were the ones who came up with the 60 minute hours and the 60 second minute and the 360 degree circle. Also the seven day week and a lot of other things in society we hardly think about. They had the first biggest known city of Babylon which I think is now Ur or close to it
    images.rapgenius.com/...0d45cdd187a7.800x600x1.jpg

What Girls Said 10

• War.

It's sad because originally the Iraqi culture was quite rich before the war outbreak. Nowadays the culture is being lost. It's the same with Afghanistan. War just rips away what used to be special for the country...

• Arabs and deserts lol
    I'm not a racist. My boyfriend is Arab. I love his arabness, and when he screws up English he's the cutest. 'Close the light',
    Awwww.

• That user that is from there

• War. That's it.

• War and George bush 😂

• War. War. wars.

• Men w. turbans.

• War, ISIS, innocent kids and women.

• I need to start ducking and rolling

• All the wars.

What Guys Said 18

• I think I see what your plan is:

"If I incessantly ask people what comes to mind when they think of something, Iraq up xper points very quickly."

• Half a million of children starved because the US govt wanted it (and lied to the world to get that):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o

• All the oil we went to war for.

• Yeah... Totally didn't go to keep an insane guy from gassing his own people... Why would we wanna do that

• And we're better? We invaded a country because "WMD's", which didn't exist.

• @nateInAk "
      Asker, a dictatorial government slaughtering its own citizens with chemical weapons ISN'T a reason to go in your opinion?"

This is by far the most pathetic statement I've ever seen on this site, so yeah the heroes of the American army went to Iraq to save the citizens by killing 1 million civilian? Cool logic... The only reason behind that war was the greed of your government and your president at that time. If only your government mind its own business, a lot of problems will be solved.

• I think of the 1 million civilians who were killed because god "told" George W Bush to do that.

• bout sausage rolls or peace

• The Iraqian culture and petrol and the war

• Sectarianism. Decades of mistakes. ISIS. Yezidi refugees. The KRG. Lots and lots of history being lost.

• Complete and total annihilation

• America 'bringing peace'

• I thought of: Islam, war, oil, George Bush... which reminds me of Bill Clinton... which reminds me of when he said he smoked marijuana "but I didn't inhale." Then I just laughed a little lol

• 0|1
  • War, ISIS and oil.

• babylon
    ////////////////////

• Oil and USA

• the Iraq war

• Just another country invaded by the US on fabricated grounds.

• Hell has a lot more turbans now.

• WMDs... that aren't there
    ISIS... which is there.