Is acne a deal breaker?

How much acne can you stand before it's a deal breaker?

• Can't handle any acne
  • A little is fine here and there
  • Quite a bit is fine but not whole face.
  • Acne doesn't matter to me

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was feeling insecure about my acne, my friend told me he doesn't care about it because that's just temporary crap
    And he right, so Acne is not a deal breaker

What Guys Said 8

• I don't have it (skin problems in general) nor do I care if ___ does... If I thought that they were cute with it I'd date them or whatever. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• During the teen years it's almost a given unless genetics have blessed them with heavenly skin.

But after 20 I would probably have to think about it.

• A little bit isn't a big deal. I never went through an acne phase so I can't really empathize with that.

• It is a fact of life for nearly everyone so we all make allowances for someone who has acne.

• just don't care ;)

• For a kid like you, it just happens. It's part of growing up. For a woman my age, she should be able to control her skin health to a degree. Occasional breakouts aren't an issue though.

• B. Terrible acne is a pity, but yeah, it's a turn-off. Considering you're under 18 it may very well clear up on its own when you get older as it did for me!

• acne is sexy on women...

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on how it looks on the persons face.

I just started getting acne issues last year. It's annoying and I hate it but I don't think it makes my face look ugly or anything.

• I don't care! I've experienced horrible severe acne! So I know what it feels like. So I wouldn't care : )

• It's not something I care for. If he has acne it's not his fault.

• I can't handle it.