Why is every song about love and relationships?

Every single song i listen to is about love, sex and relationships. Mostly about how much men worship women. I can't escape this addiction no matter where I go. Relationships are a bueatiful part of life but only one part of the many strong emotions that exist everyday. It makes people over obssessed about having a girlfriend or boyfriend, and if you dont your made to feel like your missing out on life and your inadequate. Also it over idealises women when they are just people like men. Where is the music that is about other parts of life besides love because i have heard enough. I guess sex sells.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of songs about tons of stuff other then that, you just have to know how and where to look.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree 100%. Too much of something makes me sick. I guess people lack creativity nowadays.

• Welcome to 2015.

• Try electronic music.

• Not every song, but yeah way too much.

What Guys Said 5