Have you ever cheated on a tex or exam?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can legally cheat by studying just saying lol

What Girls Said 10

• Nope never!

• Yes, I have a couple times grade school (whenever I didn't feel like studying and disliked school so much due to getting picked on every day), a few in junior high (for the same reason) and finally a few times HS (this time it wasn't because of mean kids but because I was getting Senioritis). Not proud of that and never done it again for ages.

• There was a guy who apparently was caught cheating in my college. He had to answer the teacher's own version of the questions (different ones), with the professor right in front of him and within a very limited time

• Maybe once or twice. It's not that bad.

• Yeah the other day actually. Was easy because the lady didn't give a fuuccckk.

• Yes, I did it once on a test. I had no choice, if I didn't cheat I would fail.

• Nope, never

• Hell yeah.

• I had attempted to, but the teacher was too observant that I had to not cheat.

• No, I have never

• I copied a girl's answer on my French listening exam for this question, even though I knew she was wrong lol x_x. Stupid thing to do but my reasoning was 'at least she had an answer'. Also my French teacher read over my writing exam and underlined some parts I 'might want to look at' and then let me re-write it... which she wasn't allowed to do because we were supposed to do it with no help under timed conditions

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah. A history teacher of mine in highschool talked about how no one has ever successfully cheated on his tests, so I took it as a personal challenge.

I won.

• NO i have not

• never 8)

.

• Only in my German class. I sit next to a kid from Germany so I don't know how they expect me not to cheat off him lol

• No way. I'm so bad at cheating when teachers warn students about the ways they have caught students cheating, I'd be the type that would try one of those ways on them.

• Not as far as I remember.

• I did once help a student stuff notes under his shirt for an exam he was taken in the hall outside by distracting the teacher with a philosophical discussion.

• its not cheating if you don't get caught.

• A lot!!!
    And I'm a good student, I'm just lazy doing stuff at home

• I did once in 5th grade cause it was a take home and I forgot about it. But other than that, never.

• Yes, I wrote on my trousers and you could see it when you looked hard enough.