• I also suck at lying
    I suck at breaking up with people
    I suck at driving the speed limit
    I suck at staying on budget
    I suck I suck I suck 😭😭😭

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 44

• (1) I suck at small talk - I am very shy and will only talk to people I know (unfortunately for them you can't shut me up then)
    (2) I suck at street smarts, I am the most naiviest gullible person in the world if I trust you I will believe everything you say without question
    (3) I suck at understanding badness like if I see someone being rude/arrogant I will talk about it for the rest of the day because I will shocked that someone could do that.
    (4) I suck at being grown up because I have a very childlike view of the world where everything is innocent and if we are all nice, we will get whereever we are individually going with each others help.

7|2
    0|0
    • i'm like you with number 2 & 3 :)

• You and I are very similar here. :)

• We are very similar. I am shy only when its comes to girls and strangers. I talk to the people I know but its not much. Sometimes I dont talk to anyone for a day or two. I am a very quite person. Generally I too believe in person whatever and how weird things they are saying unless its impossible. But once I think this person could be lying then I suspects anything he says afterwards. I have serious trust issues when provoked. I dont care if someone is rude to me or anybody. But I can't see injustice. Its upset me for a long time. To the world I look like a college kid but I am quite mature for my age. Well the existence of someone like me in this world make me feel no so much bad about myself.

• - Finding suitable wife material that I can actually have.
    - Knowing in advance which friends are real, and which are complete frauds. (When the fakes are exposed, they take it to the mattresses.)
    - Skating
    - Keeping confrontations from getting too personal.
    - Remembering names
    - Making a sale (if I think it's BS, I can't make anyone else think it isn't.)
    - Holding back if I get excited. If I know something about something, I want the other party to be at least as educated as I am, so we can always be on the same page.
    - Knowing when someone else is a lost cause.
    - Avoiding injury
    - Avoiding illness
    - Staying focused
    - Signal theory
    - Job app personality quizzes (how the hell do I know how they define "most days," and why is it any of their business how I feel, if I'm still getting the work done? If I want to share my feelings, I'll decide when the time is right to divulge that!)
    - Letting go of the past. (I might forget something important! Never mind I mostly just remember irrelevant junk anyway.)
    - Have I shared enough, or should I keep going?

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at texting. Unlike face-to-face communication, you can't perceive ones emotion. You have to be extra cautious on how you word your sentences.

I suck at social interactions and forming friendship. I was born with Asperger Syndrome. Due to my social awkwardness, I was only able to keep a couple of close friends with me.

I suck at understanding the meaning behind certain words/ expression. I can take things very literal at times. For instance, if you tell me to take me to 'take a hike' (Slang: To tell someone to rudely go away), I will be confused and I might really go and 'take a hike' (Take a walk)

I suck at receiving criticisms. Be it constructive or not. I might act defensive in an instant and lash at you with petty insults. <-- I'm trying my best to correct this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like @KDA20, I'm no good at small talk chit chat type stuff. I can get disinterested suuuuuuuuuuper fast and I know it shows.

2|0
    0|0
  • keeping my room from being a mess.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything. When I put my mind to something I do well at it

1|0
    0|0
  • i suck at drivin i don't drive i hate it

1|0
    0|0
    • Takes lots of practice. lol That's why car insurance wise you are considered "high risk" until a certain age.

• Show All
    • @e92brah bein a driver won 't make u a man

• Most people do drive crazy in the city. I hear San Francisco is the worst. LOL

• I suck at cooking.
    I suck at flirting - Half the time I don't even notice when a girl tries to flirt with me
    I suck at talking dirty- I never know what to say

2|0
    0|0
  • Being a Catholic. I'm not really religious. Turned out ok

2|0
    0|0
  • Talking to really attractive girls in person for the first time. I brain fart

2|0
    1|0
  • I can't draw or paint to save my life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Snow boarding. Had to get a ride down the mountain from the ski patrol o_o skiing is more my speed.

Being quiet. I have to do something or say something.

Being cool.
    I'm a dork.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at fixing computer based things like a virus. I like math just not computers.
    I'm also bad at anything involving fast reflexes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just math.

1|0
    0|0
  • Roller skating. To tell you the truth, I've never roller skated in my life until recently, a friend took me to a roller skating rink to try it out for the first time and I constantly keep slipping and falling down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at queefing. I'm really bad. I've never succeeded to queef in my life. I wonder why...

2|0
    0|0
  • I suck at studying nowadays , thanks to GAG,
    I suck at social life, again thanks to GAG.

2|1
    0|0
  • I suck at cooking and multitasking. If you're talking to me while I'm doing something I won't even hear a word.

1|0
    0|0
  • mathhhhhh :(

2|0
    0|0
  • I suck at fighting, I don't like violence and I don't like hitting people.. 😧

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at sucking.. . . Now keep thinking what did I mean

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at doing things I need to do. I'm just not motivated :x

2|0
    0|0
  • Math, opinion not too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • You listed three things.

1|0
    0|0
  • hit on girls. I can never do that but I want to

1|0
    0|0
  • i suck at school; i hate systematically learning something step by step. i find out what i need to know, and i figure out my own way on how to learn it i dont need an instructor telling me to how to learn

1|0
    0|0
  • Accounting. It's the worse thing I have encountered in my life so far so yeah it sucks like rotten eggs which is that bad so there. :/.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at sports
    I suck geography
    I suck at driving safely

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at math and gambling

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at being serious

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• I suck at small talk

I suck at trying to lie like today was my last day in English class and it was super emotional for everyone some people I knew since middle school or elementary school but in my next class, plant science I had an interview for my final and I bombed it a big reason was that I did not add personality or smile in my interview but I couldn't fake happiness since it was a long emotional day since I am graduating this Friday .

I suck at staying mad unless someone else really pissed me off I can't stay mad for longer than a half hour

I suck at trying to understand that there are some ignorant people in this world and I have cried when I was tumblr and I saw that ISIS is burning children alive and all people cared about was a stupid and ugly dress.

I suck at expressing my emotions and how I feel I am very guarded (which is another reason I bombed my interview) and I take a while to open to people and even when I do open up to people I still may not tell the people closest to me everything the weird thing is nobody made me this way my walls have always been up

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at maths.
    I suck at academic subjects.
    I suck at not being emotional.
    I suck at willpower.

Basically I'm a bit crap but I can make you anything with my hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • Driving and not being socially inept

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at math. Holy crap do I ever suck at math. I know basic addition and subtraction and then it's calculator city.

2|0
    0|1
  • I suck at studying, reacting fast, staying on scheduled with things I need to do, understanding what people say, and not freaking out over somethings.

1|0
    0|0
  • ~ Lying... I laugh too!! oh my gosh! lol. :)
    ~ Math!
    ~ Eating!
    ~ Confronting somebody if they have hurt me deeply... I do not like to feel as if I am controlling or demanding... too assertive!

1|0
    0|0
  • - I suck at MMORPG's
    -I suck at being sensitive
    -I suck at going out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Realizing when a guy is flirting, I'm horrible at this and always assume the guy just wants to be friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • • I suck at talking to strangers, I fumble over my words and try to fix it and make a total fool of myself
    • I suck at singing, I seriously sound like a wounded moose
    • I suck at bowling. My high score is like a 68, I thinK

1|0
    0|0
  • uhhhh.
    - i suck at disciplining my daughter, its her dads job
    - i suck at looking people in their eyes when they talk to me
    - i suck at using tactical knifes on COD

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at doing math, at being mean, and dancing.

1|0
    0|0
  • -Being tall.
    -Not acting like a dick.
    -Waking up to alarms or any other loud noise.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything math related.

2|0
    0|1
  • Haha I suck at lying too! But I also suck at telling the truth because I try to be serious so they'll believe me but I suck at being serious so then I just start laughing and they think I'm lying )':

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easier to list what I'm okay at lol
    some things off the top of my head
    -pool
    -taking shots
    -interacting with strangers
    -math

1|0
    0|0
    • Just to clarify these are things I'm bad at. Way I worded it makes it sound like I was listing things I'm okay at lol

• hahha i know don't worry :)

• I suck at liking myself
    I suck at getting things done on time
    I suck at saying no to people
    I suck at letting others love me
    I suck at being me
    I suck at making omelettes
    I suck at not drinking too much

1|0
    0|0
  • At whistling. I have no idea how anyone does it

1|0
    0|0
  • At singing. I can't sing. Lol
    At being quiet X)

1|0
    0|0
  • keeping a straight face... :/
    nope, just can't do :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at conversing (mostly with strangers/people I don't know well).

1|0
    0|0
    • aww, it's super easy!!

• It should be easy, but I have absolutely no confidence (except around people I'm close to).

• I suck at being angry. My anger does not last more than 10 min.
    I suck at being tall but I don't know how to properly walk in high heels.
    I suck at mathematics... The subject makes me too damn angry.

1|0
    0|0
  • * I suck at eating healthy
    * i suck at having perfect attendance in school
    * i suck at flirting.
    😑

1|0
    0|0
  • - I suck at cooking
    - I suck at cleaning
    - I suck at Spanish
    - I suck at studying
    - I suck at sports
    - I suck at eating healthy
    - I suck at talking to strangers

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at public speaking... :(

1|1
    0|0
  • I suck at staying mad at people, because I always end up forgiving them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Lying, acting normal, eeeeeeerrrrrrr i can't focus long enough to work... nd stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at math and losing weight. Lol

1|0
    0|1
    • totally me carissa! :)

• Two pretty important things...

• Exactly.. No matter how hard I try or even with my family's help I still could do math. And as for losing weight, my family drags me to eat outside even when I insisted on staying home. Ah, my life. 😒

• I'm really bad at math 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • I suck at lying too. I laugh so hard when I lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls